Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

Ghede

Simple Kind of Man
Platinum
Well then, May 1 2006, what better time to do this than RIGHT NOW!

About to do a hard and fast depletion session, been eating off the charts for the last days. What better time to start a journal than when you feel like Grimace in McDonalds Land.

Here goes:

Morning Workout:

Morning Weight: HOLY SHIT! 130.4 lbs...up 12 lbs in less than a week... water water water... will reweigh tomorrow morning and laugh...

Today was deplete a whole pile o' sugars that are bloating the hell outta me, so it was fast and nasty, no rest, monster sets from start to finish. This is NOT how i train regularly, this was chest, back and legs in one super fast day to crush out the water and sugars backed up from a week of serious pigging out...

Monster 1
45° Lunges with DBs, 10s for 12, 20s for 12, 25s for 8
Incline DB Bench: 60s for 12, 80s for 8, 95s for 8
Wide Lat Pulls: 110 for 15, 140 for 12, 185 for 12

Monster 2
Sumo Squats with DB: 40 for 8, 65 for 8, 85 for 8
Cable Crosssover Flys: 50 for 12, 70 for 8, 80 for 6 (eight next time, damnit)
Alt One Arm Row Machine: 3 plates/side for 8, 4/side for 8, 5/side for 6

Monster 3
Leg Extensions: 110 for 15, 160 for 8, 190 for 8
DB Pull Overs:45 for 12, 60 for 8, 70 for 8
Straight arm PullDowns: 45 for 10, 60 for 8, 70 for 8

Pretty much ready to toss cookies at this point, hard to do this kind of shit on an empty tank, but it sure made meal one go down smooooovely.

Food and Supps:

It will be very spartan day, as i have been off the wagon BIGTIME and my body wont know what hit it, so i may stay below 2200cals today just to make nice.

Upon Rising
Two Cardio Breeze
One Sublingual B-12
One LARGE cup of coffee
YES on Face, abs, handles, chest and ass.
2 pumps AIFM, site rotates per application

Morning Workout

Meal One
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
2 Trex
2 Neurogenix
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2
Glucosamine/Chondroitin mix from GNC

.5 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, .5 cup Bran Buds, 2 scoops ISO AGB, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk.
Cals: 566
Fat:13
Carbs:60, of which 14 are fiber
Pro: 54

yah yah, i know its a big breakfast, but i didnt eat until after 8 am, thats 3 hours late for me, so i gotta get the cals in... and this is pretty clean. Will do tape measures tonight... damn, i GOTTA find a hydrostatic weighing place hear here, or a BodPod... on the to-do list :)

Meal Two
no time to cook today.. gonna be lots of MRP action, sadly, hopefully cook this afternoon...
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R

.5 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk.
Cals: 416
Fat: 13
Carbs: 48, of which 7 are fiber
Pro: 26

Snack:

.Ostrim BBQ Flavor Ostrich MeatStick Thing
Cals: 80
Fat: 1.5, of which .5 are SatFat
Carbs: 2, of which 0 are fiber
Pro: 14

Meal Three
Prior to eating:
GNC Mega Mens Performance Pack
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
2 Trex
2 Neurogenix
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2

Good gawd, cant get home to cook, will survive the entire day on cereal and protein.... and like 60gms of fiber... uh oh.. INCOMING!!!! :lmao:
.5 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, .5 cup Bran Buds, 2 scoops ISO AGB, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk.

Snack:

.Ostrim BBQ Flavor Ostrich MeatStick Thing
Cals: 80
Fat: 1.5, of which .5 are SatFat
Carbs: 2, of which 0 are fiber
Pro: 14

Meal Four
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
1 Trex
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2

Yah well, so today may have been the most boring single culinary experience of my life... so it goes.

Total Food
Cals 2161
Fat 56gm, 25%, of which 18 are SatFat
Carbs 232gm, 37%, of which 48 are Fiber
Pro 190, 38%

Water:
Ahhhh, crap, only 6L, must do better today....

Evening Workout:

Dont usually lift twice a day, but no time to lift tomorrow and some extra time tonight, so WTF? KILL IT!

DB Tri PressUps: 65 for 8, 95 for 8, 100 for 6
Bent Bar PressDowns: 130 for 15, 150 for 12, 150 For 10
DB kickbacks: 20 for 12, 25 for 12, 30 for 8, 35 for 8

StraightBar Curls: 55 for 12, 65 for 8, 75 for 8
DB Hammer Curls: 25 for 12, 35 for 12. 45 for 9

HIIT Cardio: LifeFitness Eliptical, resitance 12, low end: 55rpm, highend: 95-100rpm. Did 9 intervals tonight, but head started pounding so it was time to stop.. prolly time to stop anyway :)

Last edited:
Ghede said:
2 pumps AIFM, site rotates per application
I was thinking of throwing AIFM in with another AF order soon for expirimentation purposes.

What are your thoughts on using AIFM without any AAS?

sgtslaughter said:
I was thinking of throwing AIFM in with another AF order soon for expirimentation purposes.

What are your thoughts on using AIFM without any AAS?

I have read a number of guys that use it for naturally occuring estrogen probelms and for the 'perceived' spike in test that goes with its use, best persons to ask are DEF Ulter and Macromagicmanalpha... i find it works wonders for my tendency to hold water and gives me a wee androgenic kerPOW... that may be placebo effect, but the water shed is not, thats for sure.

pintoca said:
kick some ass you!

Thank you, Wolfgang, right now i am one bloated fish: i have proved that if you eat nonstop for days on end, with no barriers whatsoever, you can put on 12lbs in 5 days. Yes, 12. (water, i know, but its still pretty scary to go from 218 to 230)

Back on the rack now and peeing like you read about....

Top Bottom