Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

al420 said:
For a 130lb'r you are as strong as a fucking OX - was that supposed to be 230 elbows?

Yah, well.. er.. yah. I am 130lbs: from the neck up.. :lmao:
Did i mention i was also the reining heavyweight typo champion? Oh and its down to 120lbs..er um... 220.2lbs actually... ;)

Journalous Neglectus: Part Deux

Savagely sore from the littlest old workout these past couple of days, gotta believe that my sleep deprivation habbits are starting to screw me up.

Days of corp training... little or no sleep, less than five hours last night barely 6 the night before AND put miles in both days AND... ahhhhh.. feck.

Rearranging my work day to NOT start at 5am and end at 9pm.. sheesh.. i am a knucklehead.

took pics today.... funny how things change from one set to the other... LOL!!!

Ghede said:
took pics today.... funny how things change from one set to the other... LOL!!!
You're telling me .. recent updates in my sig ... the BF progression ... :) Not that I CARE about those #'s ... :) but the pinch sites ... they are still droppin'

New pics soon ...

You are a Monsta! I love the way you train .. OH so familiar ...

:)

*Bunny* said:
You're telling me .. recent updates in my sig ... the BF progression ... :) Not that I CARE about those #'s ... :) but the pinch sites ... they are still droppin'

New pics soon ...

You are a Monsta! I love the way you train .. OH so familiar ...

:)

Updated. :)

Top Bottom