Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

Hun, I believe I would develop a drinking problem if I attempted to survive just the bike ride....

And you an old fart like me too!

Maybe that new McDonald's low fat diet will work :lmao:

Yes, you are freakish my man... lol, I really am interested how this is going to work out for you dropping 2% from where you are right now (Freaking Freakish... where I want to be :p ).

... it's going to be very interesting. You may have to resort to eating grass at somepoint to continue to loose :rolleyes: lol.

Sassy69 said:
Hun, I believe I would develop a drinking problem if I attempted to survive just the bike ride....

And you an old fart like me too!

Extreme shit like that gets me off in the most fundamental way. If i get the courage together i will tell you the dream i have undertaken before i turn 46, got some details to work out before i blab my mouth off, but rest assured, its more than a thousand miles :D

... you should have seen this old fart hauling ass, singing ZZ Top 'Fearless Boogie' at the top of his lungs, whipping past the Krispy Kreme Mountain Bike crowd.... rich. truly.

Find what makes ya high and shake it till you make it...

:lmao:

sgtslaughter said:
Maybe that new McDonald's low fat diet will work :lmao:

Yes, you are freakish my man... lol, I really am interested how this is going to work out for you dropping 2% from where you are right now (Freaking Freakish... where I want to be :p ).

... it's going to be very interesting. You may have to resort to eating grass at somepoint to continue to loose :rolleyes: lol.

Oh, i totally ordered all four workout DVDs at McDonalds.... er.. or maybe i actually didnt and just shook my head over and over again...

You know whats funny? every time i panic and drop cals? my cutting stalls, then i fuck up and raise them past where i think they should be, you know: LIKE I MAKE MY CLIENTS DO but I am too dumb to do for myself? and the weight starts to drop again on the higher cals. Every time.

Practicing what you preach is a bitch sometimes.. :verygood:

Ghede said:
Oh, i totally ordered all four workout DVDs at McDonalds.... er.. or maybe i actually didnt and just shook my head over and over again...

You know whats funny? every time i panic and drop cals? my cutting stalls, then i fuck up and raise them past where i think they should be, you know: LIKE I MAKE MY CLIENTS DO but I am too dumb to do for myself? and the weight starts to drop again on the higher cals. Every time.

yep. I am no expert by any means but I consider my knowledge pretty far passed that of the general public when it comes to proper dieting. I can sit here all day and tell people they need to eat more to continue losing, but for some reason I get scared to eat to much when it comes to myself. I think part of the problem is that going from a more unhealthier style of bulking to a clean cutting diet makes you think you are consuming more than you are because the foods are less calorie dense..

I still to this day question my calorie intake. If I'm not making progress I'll think im too low, then raise it two or three hundred then get nervous that im too high when in reality I know the answer..

ah well, the human mind is to damn complicated to make life simple i suppose..

Ghede said:

We are on the same page my good brother! :Chef:

I gorged myself a few time this past weekend and my body loved it :chomp:

:) Don't feel guilty... especially at your level, you may need to cheat more often.(?)

What's your caloric range for the week... ex...

day 1 moderate
day 2 low
day 3 moderate
day 4 high

Do you have a set schedule or are you more instintual?

ah well, the human mind is to damn complicated to make life simple i suppose..[/QUOTE]

i have the same problem but simple is not fun though....

Ghede said:
:wavey:

Yes, but one you definitely like to have around when you need a good
thslappingpokemon8ww.gif

:D How we doin' over here G-Love?

*Bunny* said:
:wavey:

Yes, but one you definitely like to have around when you need a good
thslappingpokemon8ww.gif

:D How we doin' over here G-Love?

Whoa... journalus neglectus.. the acute strain, i am afraid.

:lmao:

At work and off site work yesterday from before 5am to almost 10pm... so tired my forehead fell off. Not pretty.

Did get in m-m-m-monster ab day this morning early with birdies, will fight to ride this afternoon, sposed to be high seventies and light breeze, no clouds. POIFECT!

Diet has been stagnant, which is good, weight hasnt budged a tenth of a lb, which both good as i know i am losing fat so i must be tossing on a few lbs of LBM in the process, but bad because i would be pretty happy losing 10+ LBS of LBM.... goofy Ghede...

Will post up after my ride with todays stats. Hope you all are one step closer to the battle you would give it all up for.... it is that battle, and not the outcome, that is the joy of life.

The hot kiss on the edge of wind chilled lips, the burst of rain on sun scorched earth, the strength of your child's arms as they hold fast around your neck, the embrace of cristal clear water as you dive in, body and soul, to the risks that make freedom so desireable, so elusive and so wrought with promise.

Ghede said:
Well then, May 1 2006, what better time to do this than RIGHT NOW!

About to do a hard and fast depletion session, been eating off the charts for the last days. What better time to start a journal than when you feel like Grimace in McDonalds Land.

Here goes:

Morning Workout:

Morning Weight: HOLY SHIT! 130.4 lbs...up 12 lbs in less than a week... water water water... will reweigh tomorrow morning and laugh...

Today was deplete a whole pile o' sugars that are bloating the hell outta me, so it was fast and nasty, no rest, monster sets from start to finish. This is NOT how i train regularly, this was chest, back and legs in one super fast day to crush out the water and sugars backed up from a week of serious pigging out...

Monster 1
45° Lunges with DBs, 10s for 12, 20s for 12, 25s for 8
Incline DB Bench: 60s for 12, 80s for 8, 95s for 8
Wide Lat Pulls: 110 for 15, 140 for 12, 185 for 12

Monster 2
Sumo Squats with DB: 40 for 8, 65 for 8, 85 for 8
Cable Crosssover Flys: 50 for 12, 70 for 8, 80 for 6 (eight next time, damnit)
Alt One Arm Row Machine: 3 plates/side for 8, 4/side for 8, 5/side for 6

Monster 3
Leg Extensions: 110 for 15, 160 for 8, 190 for 8
DB Pull Overs:45 for 12, 60 for 8, 70 for 8
Straight arm PullDowns: 45 for 10, 60 for 8, 70 for 8

Pretty much ready to toss cookies at this point, hard to do this kind of shit on an empty tank, but it sure made meal one go down smooooovely.

Food and Supps:

It will be very spartan day, as i have been off the wagon BIGTIME and my body wont know what hit it, so i may stay below 2200cals today just to make nice.

Upon Rising
Two Cardio Breeze
One Sublingual B-12
One LARGE cup of coffee
YES on Face, abs, handles, chest and ass.
2 pumps AIFM, site rotates per application

Morning Workout

Meal One
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
2 Trex
2 Neurogenix
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2
Glucosamine/Chondroitin mix from GNC

.5 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, .5 cup Bran Buds, 2 scoops ISO AGB, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk.
Cals: 566
Fat:13
Carbs:60, of which 14 are fiber
Pro: 54

yah yah, i know its a big breakfast, but i didnt eat until after 8 am, thats 3 hours late for me, so i gotta get the cals in... and this is pretty clean. Will do tape measures tonight... damn, i GOTTA find a hydrostatic weighing place hear here, or a BodPod... on the to-do list :)

Meal Two
no time to cook today.. gonna be lots of MRP action, sadly, hopefully cook this afternoon...
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R

.5 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk.
Cals: 416
Fat: 13
Carbs: 48, of which 7 are fiber
Pro: 26

Snack:

.Ostrim BBQ Flavor Ostrich MeatStick Thing
Cals: 80
Fat: 1.5, of which .5 are SatFat
Carbs: 2, of which 0 are fiber
Pro: 14

Meal Three
Prior to eating:
GNC Mega Mens Performance Pack
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
2 Trex
2 Neurogenix
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2

Good gawd, cant get home to cook, will survive the entire day on cereal and protein.... and like 60gms of fiber... uh oh.. INCOMING!!!! :lmao:
.5 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, .5 cup Bran Buds, 2 scoops ISO AGB, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk.

Snack:

.Ostrim BBQ Flavor Ostrich MeatStick Thing
Cals: 80
Fat: 1.5, of which .5 are SatFat
Carbs: 2, of which 0 are fiber
Pro: 14

Meal Four
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
1 Trex
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2

Yah well, so today may have been the most boring single culinary experience of my life... so it goes.

Total Food
Cals 2161
Fat 56gm, 25%, of which 18 are SatFat
Carbs 232gm, 37%, of which 48 are Fiber
Pro 190, 38%

Water:
Ahhhh, crap, only 6L, must do better today....

Evening Workout:

Dont usually lift twice a day, but no time to lift tomorrow and some extra time tonight, so WTF? KILL IT!

DB Tri PressUps: 65 for 8, 95 for 8, 100 for 6
Bent Bar PressDowns: 130 for 15, 150 for 12, 150 For 10
DB kickbacks: 20 for 12, 25 for 12, 30 for 8, 35 for 8

StraightBar Curls: 55 for 12, 65 for 8, 75 for 8
DB Hammer Curls: 25 for 12, 35 for 12. 45 for 9

HIIT Cardio: LifeFitness Eliptical, resitance 12, low end: 55rpm, highend: 95-100rpm. Did 9 intervals tonight, but head started pounding so it was time to stop.. prolly time to stop anyway :)

For a 130lb'r you are as strong as a fucking OX - was that supposed to be 230 elbows?

Top Bottom