Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

*Bunny* said:
Nice that this log has a pulse :) :wavey:

:)

Training has been haphazard, new postion at work has been a stress fountain and time stealer: satisfying, but stressful.

'No such thing as overtraining, only under recovering and underfueling'

That having been said, Sleep is a luxury I need to get back on track. Diet is tight, but the whole stress/exhaustion thing has robbed a bunch of training days over the last month and that just basicly ticks me off. Strength is good, stamina needs some serious MonsterDays to get back into the green, but that is soon on track again.

Ghede said:

Training has been haphazard, new postion at work has been a stress fountain and time stealer: satisfying, but stressful.

That having been said, Sleep is a luxury I need to get back on track. Diet is tight, but the whole stress/exhaustion thing has robbed a bunch of training days over the last month and that just basicly ticks me off. Strength is good, stamina needs some serious MonsterDays to get back into the green, but that is soon on track again.

Welcome back Ghede.. :wavey:

Surround yoursellf with whatever delights you. Surround yourself with beauty, With music, With motion, Colors or Sounds.

Pamper your senses to create a stress-free environment. Create space for things you want more of in your life by keeping the less important things out..

;) :rose:

Ghede said:

Sleep sure is a luxury. I can sleep all day right this minute if I just had my bed, couch, listening to the raindrops, blinds drawn, air pumping lol :D

:sleep2:

Top Bottom