Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

pintoca said:
Hours at best, not that many at that.

What do you want to add or remove?

Copy paste the entire post, change what you want, PM to moi and I will copy paste the new version on top.

I have always loved you.

:rainbow:

I am just a lazy bastard: i will update in the pm and just get it all in there in one shot, if i nuke it, i will avail myself of your help. Du bist mein Schatz, Pinto Baby!

Well then, May 4 2006, Right NOW is the time!

Tried to ride this morning and messed up a quick release, was just pissed enough to haul ass to the gym and scare the crap out all the PinkWeighters... (I love that)

Here goes:

Morning Workout:

Morning Weight: HOLY SHIT Part Deux! 220.2 lbs...down 10.2lbs in less than four days... water weight rules, eh? ...

Monster 1
Incline Hammer Strength, 90lbs for 12, 140 for 12, 180 for 8, 90 for 12
DB Press Ups: 60 for 12, 85 for 8, 90 for 8, 90 for 6
Cable Crunches: 150 for 15, 175 for 12, 185 for 8, 195 for 8
Monster 2
Cable Flys : 45 for 12, 65 for 8, 75 for 8, 80 for 8
Bent Bar PushDowns: 130 for 15, 150 for 10, 150 for 10, 150 for 10
Cable WoodChops: 50 for 12, 60 for 12, 70 for 12, 80 for 10
Monster 3
Pull Overs holding a plate, lowered to the floor behind head: 25 for 15, 35 for 12, 45 for 8, 45 for 8
Scull Crushers with the same plate as PullOvers: 12, 12, 10, 10
HipThrusts w/toe tap, ( Lie on your back with your legs bent 90 degrees at the hip. Slowly lift your hips off the floor and towards the ceiling. Lower legs down to floor to just tap heels, repeat.): 4 sets of 12

Ok, this fricking hurts, a lot, took my like 45 minutes just to get my shit together... 36 sets. 1 minute or so between monsters but no rest within the group. None. done in 44 minutes... totally soaked and had that look of 'I will eat your spleen' all over my face. I absofeckinglutely love that.

:artist:

Food and Supps:

Moderate day, not too bad over all...

Upon Rising
Two Cardio Breeze
One Glucorell
One Sublingual B-12
One LARGE cup of coffee
YES on Face, abs, handles, chest and ass.
2 pumps AIFM, site rotates per application

34gm of pure maltodextrin
3 scoops ISO AGB
Water. chug.

Morning Workout

Meal One
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
2 Trex
2 Neurogenix
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2
Glucosamine/Chondroitin mix from GNC

1 Cup Raw Old Fashioned Oats, 2 scoops ISO AGB, 1/2 oz of raw almonds

Meal Two
Prior to eating: 1 Glucorell R
After Eating: 2 Sesapure

1 Turkey Sausage
1 Turkey Burger
1 cup wax and greenbeans steamed
3 Tbs Calorie Free Bacon Ranch Dressing
lots of Chipotle Tabasco and Shiso Shake

Snack:

.Ostrim BBQ Flavor Ostrich MeatStick Thing

Meal Three
Prior to eating:
GNC Mega Mens Performance Pack
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
2 Trex
2 Neurogenix
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2
5 oz Turkey Cutlet
1 Turkey Sausage
1 Portion BrownRice and Roasted Cauliflower Pilaf with White Raisins and Walnuts

Snack:

1/2 oz raw almonds
one gala apple

Meal Four
Prior to eating:
1 Glucorell R
4 Levorex
4 GreenTea
1 Trex
Oxycalm
2 Tylers LiverDetox
1 TripleChlorophyl
1 Tyr2
Glucosamine/Chondroitin mix from GNC

Same as meal two

Meal Five
Prior to eating: 1 Glucorell R
After Eating: 1 sesapure

1/2 cup oats, 1 cup lo carb vanilla yogurt, 1/2 oz walnuts

Total Food
Cals 2411
Fat 77gm, 30%, of which 15gm are SatFat
Carbs 223gm, 32%, of which 40 are Fiber
Pro 220gm, 38%

Water:
7L so far, will get to 9L by days end

Evening Workout:

LSD Cardio on the recumbent bike, gotta do it for the pedaling muscle-memory more than anything else, didnt ride this morning: BAD Gymrat, BAD!

Damn... some songs just paint pictures that grab your attention. Kelly Joe Phelps, great lap slide player and a paints a mean picture of life sometimes, not always pretty, just a hard picture to turn away from...

Clementine

She is inside there, behind the wall
Sexing a bottle of brandy... she will sex it all
Finger light like a lover should
Lips drawn tight as though she could
Suffer all those men with eyes that bleed inside their head
Who murder souls in every bed

She is asleep there, upon the floor
Troubled by visions of strangers that stand in her door
Holding flags of another land
Language she can't understand
All she wants for christmas is another glass of wine
My little darling Clementine

She is awake in another day
Hoping that everyone has gone away
Sunlight screams at the curtain drawn
6 A.M. and the day looks long
Will she make it in a world that suffocates its fools
And leaves a word not of its rules

There she is stumbling beside the lane
Dress is in tatters as though she's lost again
Worries not of the sideways eye
Muttering "you all can die"
"Please just let me climb the stairs and slip inside my room"
The darkness folding none too soon

She holds a letter tight in her hand
Above a candle sent from a man who promised
He would always live in the shadow of the greatest gift
From god above
Why did he then float away like embers from a fire
The letter burns and she retires

*Bunny* said:
I feel you ... :rose:

Kill it at the gym my dear friend...

banner day for training, did 64 miles with an avrg of 15.7mph this morning (yah yah, i know, its not that fast, but its AVG and i DO weigh over 220, so dont be to cruel)

AND....

Just finished Monster Set Back/Bis/Core... yikes... i am fried!! to a friggin CINDER! Thanks da lawd for my Option/ISO AGB cocktail... yummmmmmmmm....

Well then, May 7 2006, skipped a journal day, but trained me arse off!

Ok, yesterday was a long ride, 64miles but my avg was for shite: 15.7mph.. did a Monster Set Back/Bis/Core session, nothing to hoot about, but adding that to a Long Ride Day is pretty massive, for me anyway. Diet was wacked, ate WAY too little, didnt even get my first meal in until after 11am, not cool..

Today has been equally fecked as far as nutrient timing, first real meal just before noon, yikes, but did the 35gm Malto and 27gms ISO AGB prior to my ride.. THAT has made a huge difference. ISO AGB is a gift from on high, i chit you not. The ride was stellar, even though i bonked like a freak on the last 4 miles, it was all uphill, yowch...

Durring Ride Nutrition

Unless i am going for well over two hours, i dont add protein to my onboard hydration. Today was due to be 1:45-2:00 total, and i nailed it within four minutes, so no biggie to do post ride ISO AGB/Option as my first quaff in the Jeep then a real meal back at the house pre-shower.

Onboard Cocktails:

I really like Cytomax Products or Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes to drink on the road, but ran out and made a cocktail of 1 part water, 1 part Option and One Part Gatorade, that keeps the carbs low enough and water high enough to keep the absorbtion rate in line, but not so much that i get sloshy.

I am a total believer in NO simple sugars on the road, thats why the Hammer Nutrition products kick some serious butt. Will reoder today.

Todays Ride:

Distance: 39 miles
Average speed: 17.3mph, i like that, faster than last ride, slower than next....
Total pedaling time: 2hrs and 4min.
Pedalling High speed 34.9mph there arent any serious drops so it was pretty groovy, Smithers. You should see the roadies wig when i come flying by on my lawnchair.. :D
Drop High Speed: 43.6 mph tellin ya, something about that 40mph barrier that makes me shit spatulas, i am only 4 inches off the ground, and it feels like 100mph down there... I have GOT to get my hill stamina in line, i dropped below 10mph on that last haul and it totally savages my avg times... I just have to burn off 20 more lbs of LBM and i will be good to go...

Will try and get in 7-8 liters of water today, didnt even make 6 yesterday, not good, and at least 3000 cals in today, any less and i am screwing myself bad.

Supps are always the same, will list deviations only, or repost list if i change things up. Food today is up in the air as to what: so far its been two bowls of oats/kashi go lean and ISO AGB, will get some more solid fare in soon.

Ok, the miles got me whooped: evening workout was a wash:

Evening Workout

Chest
Incline DBs: 65s for 12, 90s for 10, 100s for 6
Decline Hammer Strength: 90 for 12, 180 for 8, 270 for 6
Cable Cross overs: 60 for 12, 70 for 12, 80 for 8
Tri's
DB Press ups: 65 for 12, 90 for 8, 100 for 5
Bent bar push downs: 140 for 12, 150 for 12, 160 for 12: too easy...
Reverse grip cable kickbacks: 50 for 12, 60 for 10, 70 for 10

the tri pump was insane. PureCEE rules.

Last edited:
you are an animal.. would love to see some pics of the ever-so-knowledgeable ghede for before and afters too

:coffee:

Posyn: i have some images up on another board, will do the before and afters here when i get to 'after'...

Sarge: dude, my calves are kinda freakish, about 18" and i am around 8-8.5% bf, always have been bigger than i deserve.... after two hours of HAMMERING on the pedals? OMG. The vascularity is not normal (but I friggin LOVE THAT!!! BWAhahahahahahahhhh!)

I guess the grass is always greener: most of my male clients want to gain LBM, i am trying to lose some.. LOL!

Top Bottom