Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghede goes for 6%"... the journal, May 1 2006

sgtslaughter said:
Good Ghede Mon... hope all is well in Ghedeville :coffee:
^^

The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

I miss you G-Love ..

pintoca said:
slacker in da house!

You can say that again, Pimptoca Smoovensteinn.

(missed you too, Eeevil Wabbit and Sgt. Slauterre) :)

:artist:

AHHHH... June... June 2nd, 2006, actually. What better day to restart a journal, eh?

Life is good, better than deserved. I am blessed beyond my worth and it makes me feel humbled. What a gift to be able to do the things we do, to share them, to teach. To attack the rolling emotions of life and come out alive, to be able to give back some of the great things we have been given: what greater joy? to see in a childs eyes the trust...? How can one NOT give thanks, every day, for being able to give something back? No matter how bad it gets, and i have had an easy life compared to most, i can finally take a step back and say: thank you for all i have been given. All of it. Every minute. To have the ability to share a word, a hand, to make an effort, makes every struggle a challenge worth accepting. "Some of us turn what we eat into hard work and good humor, others into Philosophy and God. I am not one the worst, nor one of the best, just happy to be somewhere in between."

WELLLLLLL THENNNNNN.....

Todays Abuse:
5:05am:
'4 Quarters' Cardio:
15 minutes Arc Trainer
15 recumbent bike
15 precor EFX
15 lifefitness eliptical

this will almost certainly be done again this evening.

Resistance is not Futile:
Basic Back Attack:
Wide lat pulls to warm and then Pull ups, 3 sets to failure
Close Grip Low Rows, 140 for 12, 220 for 10, 260 for 5
One Arm Machine Rows, 90 for 8, 180 for 8, 225 for 6
Straight Arm Pulls, 35 for 12, 60 for 8, 85 for 7

Bis: had to jump ship on these, some tendonitis in left elbow, no bueno.
Straight Bar curls, 55 for 8, 85 for 8, 95 for 2
Reverse grip EZbar curls, 35 for 8, ... had to bail out. Shitsandwich on rye, actually. Which is a good segue into:

TODAYS FOOD:

Eh... no cooking time, too many badly spaced appointments, my fault, totally. So its basicly a mixture of Bran Buds, Whole Oats, ISO AGB, walnuts, almonds, Ostrim and Muscle Milk today. If all goes well, i will hammer some roasted chicken and edamame down tonight...

Projected cal totals are about 2700-3000, which is low for this cutter...

Yes, i said LOW.

I like to train. Hard. I like to overtrain and over cardio. Sue me. Here is the gospel according to.. well... you know...

'There is no such thing as overtraining: only under fueling and under recovering.'

That on table leads me to train as hard and as much/often as i bloody well please thank you, as long as i eat accordingly and recover properly, you can take your no cardio gobbledy gook and pan-fry it. I like cardio. Hard, anaerobic nasty-ass-hammering for a long time. I like to sweat hard and be out of breath and approach toxic shock and brainswelling. I like to lift so hard blood vessels in my earlobes go poppity pop pop. 'Optimum Fat Burning'? I dont think so, and frankly, no longer care.

I like it. I will fuel appropriately to do so as long as my recovery times and sleep and supplementation support the effort and repair: so it goes. Life should be about compromises, but its got to be about crushing past the 'lid' of our preconceived limmits too, and spending my life doing only the recomended daily allowance of self'abuse is not going to get me 'there'.

thus endeth the caffein and endorphin rush based rant o' the day. I thank you for your patience. No kidding. Thanks.

Ghede said:
I like to train. Hard. I like to overtrain and over cardio. Sue me. Here is the gospel according to.. well... you know...

'There is no such thing as overtraining: only under fueling and under recovering.'

That on table leads me to train as hard and as much/often as i bloody well please thank you, as long as i eat accordingly and recover properly, you can take your no cardio gobbledy gook and pan-fry it. I like cardio. Hard, anaerobic nasty-ass-hammering for a long time. I like to sweat hard and be out of breath and approach toxic shock and brainswelling. I like to lift so hard blood vessels in my earlobes go poppity pop pop. 'Optimum Fat Burning'? I dont think so, and frankly, no longer care.

I like it. I will fuel appropriately to do so as long as my recovery times and sleep and supplementation support the effort and repair: so it goes. Life should be about compromises, but its got to be about crushing past the 'lid' of our preconceived limmits too, and spending my life doing only the recomended daily allowance of self'abuse is not going to get me 'there'.

thus endeth the caffein and endorphin rush based rant o' the day. I thank you for your patience. No kidding. Thanks.
wowzers ... lol... sounds familiar :heart:
AND THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

I know you know that underrecovery will kill you tho....

Lookin hawt hun! Where's da beef deese days?

Sassy69 said:
I know you know that underrecovery will kill you tho....

Lookin hawt hun! Where's da beef deese days?

heheh, thanks, Sassy Von Hawtness! Update pics planned for Sunday the 11th, gonna wait until after closing and have a few snapped while training? not sure, but sounds like a plan. :D

How you doin'? :chomp:

Doing well! Lifting large, joints can't handle the weight any more tho. Cardio blitz until Chicago!

ok, testing a nasty nasty bodyweight only program for clients who are on the road and no gym... should be.. shall we say... SAVAGE!@!@@

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!@!!!

:evil: :chomp: :evil:

Ghede said:
ok, testing a nasty nasty bodyweight only program for clients who are on the road and no gym... should be.. shall we say... SAVAGE!@!@@

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!@!!!

:evil: :chomp: :evil:

Now that's a cool thing to explore ....I think I will have to extract that from you if / when you arrive in Chi-town?

BTW - I may be relocating to the parents' southern home & the gym facilities there are a bit, shall we say, provincial?

Sassy69 said:
Now that's a cool thing to explore ....I think I will have to extract that from you if / when you arrive in Chi-town?

BTW - I may be relocating to the parents' southern home & the gym facilities there are a bit, shall we say, provincial?

Aye, worked good. The first client tested LOVED IT! Total savagery, bathed in sweat and had to chill-minute twice to keep from passing out. She is an accomplished offroad runner and competitor that wanted to jump-start her fitness for adventure racing next year and thus far is really digging the show.

'I didnt know you could do that without weights...'

Easy to forget that WE are heavy weights...hehe....

AHhhhhhh... headed south? sounds yummy... Chitown is up in the air again. Might be in Caly that weeks end but will see if i can make Chicaaaago happen on the way back for an overnight.

TODAY is REWARD DAY!!!
I am *gasp* not going to train today. (glancing furtively back and forth accross the gym floor with longing eyes... nervously doing my best meerkat on meth routine...) Did test out the Bodyweight thing but only a couple sets of each to make sure the K.Chain was cool from set to set within the Groupings: set the workout up as a monster set just 'cause i can... :)

Going to limit tonights gorgefest to popcorn at the movies then a belgian waffle with icecream, candied pecans, bananas and crushed heath bars for desert.

'Limit'. ;)

Top Bottom