Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quit smoking-got fat

relentless

Ok, it has been a month without smoking. Although I feel great (but struggle somewhat) I have picked up a really bac habit; OVEREATING!:mad: Man, I even eat sweets which I always hated. It is all a head game, smoking, eating ect. It is all up there.

Now, I know I can loose the extra fat, I was wondering is it time to add something else to the mix? I am 37 never done aas, but always excersice and in good shape. I have access to aas sold locally (would never order over the net).

All comments welcomed

There are things out there that take away food cravings. Not too sure what its called, but do a search on this board, youll find it.

there IS something you can add into the mix..More self control and mental discipline. You're 37. Time to start working on it. I'm not being a dick. No one said dieting is cake. Everyone who diets has an issue with it in some area, and the people who learn to overcome those areas are the ones who succeed in their goals. Look to yourself first before you cop out to AAS (which i am not against).But if you can't do something yourself, and you go that route, you're going to be using it as a crutch more than something to enhance your true inner desire, and once you come off, you're gonna feel like dick, and I'll guarantee you that you will rebound, because once again, you have no willpower. You had the willpower to quit smoking, well, time to work on another area.

Burning_Inside said:
there IS something you can add into the mix..More self control and mental discipline. You're 37. Time to start working on it. I'm not being a dick. No one said dieting is cake. Everyone who diets has an issue with it in some area, and the people who learn to overcome those areas are the ones who succeed in their goals. Look to yourself first before you cop out to AAS (which i am not against).But if you can't do something yourself, and you go that route, you're going to be using it as a crutch more than something to enhance your true inner desire, and once you come off, you're gonna feel like dick, and I'll guarantee you that you will rebound, because once again, you have no willpower. You had the willpower to quit smoking, well, time to work on another area.

willpower is at best overstated. it is really the inner desire that causes the choices. if you want to stay lean at all costs and failure is not an option-- like paying your rent (benefit), then surely you won't gourge on pizzas and the like (the costs)

Actually I think this is common. I read somewhere that while quitting smoking, the body always overeats like insane amounts of food. One of my ex's had that happen when she tried to quit. Dont know the phsyio or mental reasoning behind it though.

personally, when I smoke the taste is so nasty in my mo0uth that I can't even think of food :p

Top Bottom