Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quit smoking

Markss

Cigarettes and smokeless tobacco kill hundreds of thousands of Americans every year. But the no. of smokers increase day by day. Even according to one study in a single day approximately 4400 new kids and adults starts smoking. It is the worst thing which people do with their bodies. Smoking causes many dreadful diseases like coughing, lack of stamina, aerobic diseases, mouth and lungs cancer etc. We should motivate our youth.

Cigarettes and smokeless tobacco kill hundreds of thousands of Americans every year. But the no. of smokers increase day by day. Even according to one study in a single day approximately 4400 new kids and adults starts smoking. It is the worst thing which people do with their bodies. Smoking causes many dreadful diseases like coughing, lack of stamina, aerobic diseases, mouth and lungs cancer etc. We should motivate our youth.

Fuck them. If they are that stupid let them smoke their ass to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

If smoking was a case of you will die young then there wouldn't be many smokers around but there are people who get away with it. I think most people live with the hope that they will get away with it too at least to a ripe old age.

Smoking is bad, I used to do it for years. Best way to quit is stop routines. Then go from there but will power is the biggest part.

Sorry, when I mean smoking is bad! I mean coughing up black and gray shit from your lungs when you're sick or just coughing cause tar and chemicals are clogging your airway!!! Yeah been there fuck that!!! Almost 6 years cig free.

Smoking is to bad for health as it make the body so weak and dull.It is too injurious foe health and causes the many harmful diseases which fetch us towards death.World wide the ratio of casualties are so much in numbers and it scares a lot.So please try to set ourselves and do not come to smoke again.

Pleaes make me suggestions:
weight loss camp nyc

Last edited:
Top Bottom