Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The quickest way to ketosis

Mydyingbride

Hi all, I was wondering, of those that do a ckd type deal, what do recommend to get into ketosis as fast as possible. It seems that it takes about 3 days for me to start burning ketones. Any tips?

thanks

whole body workout depletion
ala or r-ala
then of course o carbs

as a side note with ala i stay in ketosis even with 200 grams of carbs of day

Georgie, ALA can give you false ketosis readings on keto strips. I find it hard to believe you are in ketosis with 200 grams of carbs per day.

Mydyingbride, fat intake should be high and protein intake somewhat low the day after your carb up. Then really kick some ass in the gym. That should get you into a good level of ketosis within 2 days.

look son i have no idea about this "ketosis reading" ive been doin a ckd for a week now and i feel great - i have aproxx 4-5 carbs a day - 1 gallon of water a day - meat, egg whites, and tuna pretty much every day - run a mile or 2 and workout ive lost about 5 lbs so far and i am going to just melt off fat in the coming days - ill post my results.

i've been thinking about trying a ketosis diet but I think I need to learn dicipline with a maintenance diet first.

My skin and mood is better on it. I attribute it to the fact I get nearly all my fat from flax and fish oil when doing ckd.

georgie24 said:
whole body workout depletion
ala or r-ala
then of course o carbs

as a side note with ala i stay in ketosis even with 200 grams of carbs of day

Ketosis on 200gr of carbs daily?

ummm the quickest way,,,, dont eat carbs,,,, it is that simple,,, expect to lost about lot of muscle if you plan on going this route

bigp3 said:
ummm the quickest way,,,, dont eat carbs,,,, it is that simple,,, expect to lost about lot of muscle if you plan on going this route

From my own experience....I've never lost significant mass on a CKD.

Sure you lose some size - but if you do it properly - the ratio of fat lost vs. muscle lost is well worth it.

Top Bottom