Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions regarding CKD and CONDIMENTS

BobbyJenious

This is sort of a strange post but im wondering what types of condiments are acceptable when on a keto diet. I eat alot of chicken, and ground turkey throughout the day. Cooking the chicken i usually use oriental salad dressing loaded with fats and only a few grams of carbs. For turkey meat I cook it and then pour on alfredo sauce which also has a ton of fat and few carbs. I use ranch on a lot of stuff to, always making sure to buy the brands with the lowest carb count (They do differ significantly). My Question is are as follows:

1) Are using these fatty condimnets acceptables means for intaking fat for the CKD diet along with flax and EVOO.

2) ROUGHLY what is the maximum number of carbs one can intake in a day and still achieve/maintain a ketogenic state, or whats a good number to shoot for to stay under.

3) Lastly, what are some other good suggestions, or condimnets you bros out there use to spice up your meals.

Thanks, BJenious

never eat over 6g of carbs with one meal, and don't consume over 20g of carbs in one day, this is just one MR. X's rule of thumbs, all ppl are different, so get a glucometer to see what works for you....

This is sort of a strange post but im wondering what types of condiments are acceptable when on a keto diet. I eat alot of chicken, and ground turkey throughout the day. Cooking the chicken i usually use oriental salad dressing loaded with fats and only a few grams of carbs. For turkey meat I cook it and then pour on alfredo sauce which also has a ton of fat and few carbs. I use ranch on a lot of stuff to, always making sure to buy the brands with the lowest carb count (They do differ significantly). My Question is are as follows:
as you may have read, these are just basic guidelines, condiments other carbs, anything that counts as carbs:
20-30g carbs per DAY
no more than 6g carbs per meal

1) Are using these fatty condimnets acceptables means for intaking fat for the CKD diet along with flax and EVOO.
yes

2) ROUGHLY what is the maximum number of carbs one can intake in a day and still achieve/maintain a ketogenic state, or whats a good number to shoot for to stay under.
20-30, so can have 40

3) Lastly, what are some other good suggestions, or condimnets you bros out there use to spice up your meals.
mayo, mustard, vinegar, pepper (black/red)

Mr.X

My two favorite calorie free condiments are spicy brown mustad with fresh cracked pepper mixed in, and also Old Bay seasoning. I use these every meal with beef or chicken.

I had the opporunity of tasting Walden Farms Calorie Free Hickory BBQ sauce and WF's Calorie free Fudge Topping yesterday.....And there Awesome, Very Very good, especially for something that is Calorie Free per 2 tblespoons!!

Top Bottom