Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on Increasing Protein When on T3 and Cycling T3 w/ Triac--HELP PLEASE

overweight.com

I am planning on using Heat Miser (which contains Clen, T3 and Yohimbine in it) to help lose weight. Would it be wise to go heavier on the protein while taking this stuff? Would it be okay to use George's Triple Threat as a meal replacement for one or two meals a day to increase protein?

Also, is it possible to cycle between T3 and Triac.? I know you are not supposed to stay on T3 for more than 6 weeks and you have to taper off slowly and then wait about 2 months before starting again. Is it okay to to take Triac. in between T3 cycles or is too much on the thyroid?

Thanks!

Do not cycle triac with t-3. The odea of cycling off of thyroid meds is to let yours recover. The research is showing the triac is more suppresive.

HBone, Thanks, I'll avoid the Triac and just stick with the Heat Miser. I was looking for something to using between cycles of Heat Miser, but it sounds like Triac is not the answer. I could stick with Lipo (although I hate the side effects) or go with an ECA, but I was looking for something more effective in between Heat Miser Cycles.

Diamonddiceclay, I don't think I could ever eat 300 mg of protein a day. My personal situation does not allow for it, plus I don't eat nearly that much. I am willing to replace lunch and/or breakfast with something like Triple Threat that has a ton of protein in it, but I could never eat that much protein.

Thanks again guys.

Top Bottom