Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about ALA, Ketosis and starchy vegetables

Leander

I'm coming up on almost 2 full weeks of being on a extremely low carb diet. So far during the duration of the past 2 weeks I have cut out all fried foods (with the exception of 3 small bags of pork skins but they didn't have carbs), all sweets and no breads, pastas or starch based vegatables.

However I'm wondering are string beans considered a starchy vegetable?

Are there any harmful side-effects to using ALA?

Can diabetics use ALA?

Can eating moderate amounts of bbq sauce knock me out of ketosis?

Here's a wierd question for the past few days my BMs have slowed down. Should I be worried? Does this mean I'm not eating enough?

Thanks for any help

Leander said:
I'm coming up on almost 2 full weeks of being on a extremely low carb diet. So far during the duration of the past 2 weeks I have cut out all fried foods (with the exception of 3 small bags of pork skins but they didn't have carbs), all sweets and no breads, pastas or starch based vegatables.

However I'm wondering are string beans considered a starchy vegetable?

- no string beans are not a starchy veggy

Are there any harmful side-effects to using ALA?
- Ya, take too much at once and you will DIE!

Can diabetics use ALA?
- Don't know.. I think so...

Can eating moderate amounts of bbq sauce knock me out of ketosis?
- How much is moderate? BBQSauce does have lots of sugar usaully

Here's a wierd question for the past few days my BMs have slowed down. Should I be worried? Does this mean I'm not eating enough?
- not really, you can't loose as fast as the first two weeks of a diet because that is when you usually dump alot of water weight

Thanks for any help

Post your stats

Top Bottom