Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about insulin, carbs, and gaining muscle and losing fat

blood_drinker

Let me make it clear : My goal is to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Drug free.

Not possible? Well, ive been on a 2 month layover and I expect some gains.

My diet:
Week 1
----------------------
No carbs, except Celltech knockoff before and after training (Creatine loading)
2g protein per pound.
Lots of EFAs (olive oil / flax)

Week 2 and onwards
-------------------
70g of dextrose post training will be my only carbs.
2g protein per pound
Lots of EFAs

Now my question is, why do we need carbs during a bulk? If its to maintain hardness and keep glycogen levels filled, why wont 70g of dextrose do post training? Is it because you gain muscle throughout the day and you have to elevate insulin levels constantly? If so, then why not take dextrose with all of your meals (I know its pushing it, but ideally?) Surely id gain lots of fat, but lots of muscle too.

After that question, what do you think of the diet? Do you think it will work? Creatine and dextrose before and after for week one, and week 2 onwards dextrose and creatine after?

Obviously Id include whey in my postworkout along with the cell tech knockoff (creatine + 70g dextrose + ala) and keep low carbs.
Would this diet work for bulking and losing fat (steady both ways is what I want).

Remember, Im drug free.
What do you guys say?
PS. Dont give me the you cant do it crap. Many people have claimed to have done it namely dabigthinka...

If anyone can help me out, im in need of urgent help, all I want is good helping answers.

Thanks bros, much appreciated.
blood

PPS. Im gonna make sure that the diet is in fact a diet, meaning that my cals will be under maintenance. Dabigthinka, youve done this, if youre out there give me your thoughts.
MR X or anyone knowledgeable help me out, controversial topic here.

When you're bulkin up, you need the carbs for calories, protein sparing, energy, muscle glycogen storage and use during lifting. As for your plan, just give it a try. In my opinion, you might be able to lose some fat and gain a little strength, but gaining actual muscle size, I doubt it. But, you have been off for 2 months, and that's a big variable. Good luck.

Top Bottom