Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about bodybuilding competition rules

MrMuscle

DEFINITION

(from Cambridge International Dictionary of English)

diuretic
noun, adjective [C]
SPECIALIZED
(a substance) causing an increase in the production of urine

I read that Jay Cutler got caught using diuretics, but the ruling got removed because of some mic up. but what i wonder about is what drugs are diuretics..from the definition of diuretics i would belive that drugs like ephedrine and such are then illegal..and if u use it..you will get caught..but i cant belive that the pros step out on stage, looking totally ripped, without using these drugs....so what is the deal?

Beats the shit out of me, I would imagine that they do that shit too. I mean c'mon, there is ALL Natural competitions for a reason.

yeah..but seeing as they CALL it NATURAL competitions..they pretty are pretty much saying that "we know the others are on drugs"..so why bother testing for diuretics then?

there's been deaths related to diuretics. i can't remember his name(guy had a huge neck and traps but really short) but he wasn't even a pro yet but he had died from diuretics. The doctors said that his blood was so thick(pudding like) that it wouldn't even flow from the lack of water in his body.

two pros died from diruetics....momo b. and andrea munzer....these pros were fucking huge...momo beat dorian at the 1990 NOC...

Top Bottom