Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about the 2500 cal diet

Legs1010

My trainer wants me to consume 2500 cals a day! I think it will make me gain weight, I want to lose fat and gain muscle. I don't mind eating more meat and pretein but I don't want to eat 2500 cals a day.

I remember seeign something from a doctor that said something about to lose weight a person should eat 1600 to 1800 cals a day.

I just don't understand how eating that much is going to make me lose weight. I do work out four times a week, but still. I am scared to do this diet.

I can't remember what my bodyfat % is. I work out four times a week, I am pretty active, I don't sit around all the time.

I do cardio twice to three times a week, work out with weights four times a week.

I think when he took my body fat percentage it was sort of high, but you have to take into consideration that I have lost a lot of weight in the past two years.

I am just afraid that 2500 calories is a lot for someone who is still trying to get leaner, and the diet is high in dairy products. I have pretty much cut dairy out of my diet, the only cheese I eat is a soy cheese, and occasionally eat cheese from the salad bar on a salad. I don't eat butter or drink milk. I hardly ever eat eggs. I eat mostly salad and chicken. The only beef I eat is if it is in chinese food. I do eat more carbs.

I just don't want to gain weight, I want to lose it and lately I have gotten off my diet plus my BC pills are making me gain weight.

Last edited:
Still, it would help us out if you would list your height, weight, and age. That would give us something to work with as far as estimating a basal metabolic rate.

Ryan

Top Bottom