Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PWO Shake timing??

Basikstylz

I know you want to take your shake within 30 mins of ur workout...My question is if I go to the gym and lift then I do Cardio after I lift Should I take my shake before/during the cardio? or do I want to wait till Im all done with the cardio before I take my shake?

take it before the cardio...or actually what would be better is to do the cardio on your non lifting days...

After...

Your body won't start using it until it's finally resting... Just don't take too much time in between your resistance training and cardio.

-Ingram

Drink after cardio -- dont do too much cardio though and keep it to low intensity cardio. Have BCAA's and glutamine and some peptopro if you can get your hands on it during training so that you dont become too catabolic.

Basikstylz said:
I know you want to take your shake within 30 mins of ur workout...My question is if I go to the gym and lift then I do Cardio after I lift Should I take my shake before/during the cardio? or do I want to wait till Im all done with the cardio before I take my shake?
Definately after! :)

BIGMIke007 said:
Drink after cardio -- dont do too much cardio though and keep it to low intensity cardio. Have BCAA's and glutamine and some peptopro if you can get your hands on it during training so that you dont become too catabolic.

good answer ^^^^

Top Bottom