Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PWO meal (post PWO shake)

coeus

For someone bulking, looking at about 500-600 cals for this meal, what are some good options?
Thanks!

chicken breast, large sweet potato/regular potato/rice, veggies... or my fav, a big omelet and a huge bowl of oats.

A lean protein source, along with some low-medium GI starchy carbs (oats, brown rice, sweet potato, etc) and a small serving of green fibrous veggies would be ideal.

coeus said:
what about EFA's? I swear i read somewhere this is when you can start introducing fats

Nah..this is the one meal of the day when EFA's are not a great idea...slows the absorbtion of the protein/carbs.

I just make it simple and get one of those pwo mixes that comes with the right blend of carbs/protein.I ordered mine from protein factory the orange flavor 60g carbs and 51g prot per 125g serving.

lately I've been eating a bowl of the whole grain/low sugar cinnamon toast crunch and a scoop of whey for a chaser...probably not ideal but damn it's good

Top Bottom