Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PW shake last meal of the day - is it OK?

nEwSkIn

Hi!

What do you guys think about this? For instance, you workout at 10 pm, at 11 pm you down some whey and dextrose, and at midnight you hit the sheets, having that PW shake as the last meal of the day...

is it OK?

I would prefer a solid meal also after the workout but when the shake is the only option then it's fine...what's your goal anyway??

If you are cutting, its acceptable. If not, I would eat a small solid meal with little or no carbs 20 to 30 minutes later. 6 oz of steak, and some veggies or a salid would be acceptable. Or even a spoonful of natural peanut butter.

I thought that a carb meal about an hour or 1 1/2 hours AFTER the PW shake was a must. To take advantage of the window to replenish and build after the wo., or is the PW+dex enough?

I thought that a carb meal about an hour or 1 1/2 hours AFTER the PW shake was a must. To take advantage of the window to replenish and build after the wo., or is the PW+dex enough?

Yes, that was my idea as well... I´m trying to get cut, so I think thw PW shake suffices anyway...

Top Bottom