Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putting on too much fat when bulking

benchmaniac2

I've just started bulking and I seem to be putting on morer fat than muscle. This is a shock to me, because im naturally quite skinny. Im taking a weight gainer..which contain 495 cals when milk is added, twice a day.

Ive just started training again after injury, so i dont expect much muscle growth at the moment(for the next few weeks)

Because putting on muscle comes hard to me, i dont want to lower my calories much, should i just keep eating and training the same?:confused:

what does your diet look like??i don't like weightgainers because they're full of carbs and sugar.i would take a protein powder with very low carbs,then you could control the carbs you eat a day.as far as bulking ,you can still bulk up by upping your calories with good foods ,potatoes,yams,oatmeal,chicken,fish,turkey,.man,
bulk up on good stuff.simple...to gain weight...increase calories,but good calories.hope i helped a little.....:fro:
37.gif
talk is cheap

Top Bottom