Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pump3d™

OMEGA

Pump3d™ is IN!

Brought to you by the formulator of LIPOFLAME™, LipoStim, and Amplify02™

www.OmegaBodybuilding.com <----- Pump3d™

Pump3d™ is the most powerful Preworkout ATP(Strength) and C.N.S (Central Nervous System) Amplifier. By design Pump3d™ will acutely amplify the mind and bodies ability to lift more weight,and do so with a level of endurance and recovery that the Elite Athlete will be in awe of and truly appreciate. Get the Strength and performance you always wanted.

The energy and endurance is long lasting, and Radical.
The Strength gains are immediate.
Above all Pump3d™ is in easy to use caplet form which you can take with you anywhere!

Whats in it?
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Magnesium Chelate
Ornithine Ester
Arginine Ethy Ester
Tyrosine Ester
Niacin-amide (B-3)
Co-enzyme Q10
1,3 Di Methyl-5-Amine ( mineral salt derivative)
Synephrine Hcl
Choline Bitartrate
Caffeine USP
Vinpocetine (Pure Extract)

How long will it last?
4-5 weeks at full power and usage.
THATS is right
Even the big boys will top at the max serving and not need more
and still have the bottle last 4 weeks.

Is it stronger then most pre-workouts out there?
YES And lasts Longer, do NOT take near Bed time.
Pump3d™ is also Different since it is ATP based.

How does it make you feel?
In short you feel like an Alpha Male, and are able to lift much more and the mood you get is distinctly positive.
Many of these ingredients are considered Drug like in other countries and very hard to obtain. So Please know your getting something truly special:)

Does it have any other benefits?
Yes Pump3d™ over the course of the first week will pack endogenous ATP stores and cause a muscle tightness you will see and feel 24/7. Additionally there are Mental/NeuroTropic benefits.

You will receive your Order 2-3 days after order date

Please Note~:)
You can use your Credit Card or ATM card even though we use Paypal, you dont need to be a Paypal member.
We use Paypal to keep you safe.
We dont keep your private information, And it offers a very fast checkout procedure and is 100% secure.:)

I can't wait for my samples!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been off of stims for a while and I haven't been using any "pump" pre workouts. I should respond extremely well to this :D

ahhh thanks guys so much

ps re: Amp

Is this the amplify 02 replacement?????

NO not at all:)

Amplify02 is N02 based . And also offers a crisp focus, but you can still take it after 6 PM and not worry about not being able to Sleep later.

Pump3d is ATP based. And is a bit radical in terms of focus, and thus you wont be able to take it past 6 pm

Ok, I decided I'm going to run this SUPER-STACK while I am currently cutting. I'm going to start a log so that everyone can track my progress, get ready fellas!!

Awsome Ross! :) thanks :)

First feedback I got privately out side my personal test market:

"Bro. Just got back from the gym. I took 6 caps of Pump3d about thirty minutes preworkout. This was two hours ago. I'm still really focused... and "buzzed" lol I want to go do something!
Awesome focus and energy just from six caps.!?....
I can't believe I'm still this hyped. I might have to double dose my melatonin tonight so I can sleep.
No really bro. This shit is for real....."

Warning!!!!

This product may make you feel awesome! Please use at your own risk!

Please Try This At Home!

-Legacy

Top Bottom