Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psyllium Husk Powder.....

JG1

....doesn't raise insulin at all correct?

The powder I have says 100% Pure Bulk Fiber (NOW Brand), 1 Tbs is: psyllium husk 9g, 8g carbs, 6.7g fiber.

If it's 100% fiber, what is the other 1.3g carbs?

JG1 said:
....doesn't raise insulin at all correct?

The powder I have says 100% Pure Bulk Fiber (NOW Brand), 1 Tbs is: psyllium husk 9g, 8g carbs, 6.7g fiber.

If it's 100% fiber, what is the other 1.3g carbs?

1.3 carbs are probably from the preservatives...I doubt they will affect you any.

Mr.X

says other ingredients : none

Howe many Tbs daily do you recommend of this? Been using 1Tbs in the morning with my oats(only other fiber I get), and 2Tbs at night.

Seems like I'm not that "regular" though....would it help if I went to 4Tbs at night, in two divided doses...maybe 2Tbs around 6ish, another 2 around 10:30 ?

dude.. in ckd i shit like once every 3 days i swear

ZKaudio said:
Hvae you ever let it sitin the water for awhile? It gets all cool like slime or something

Thats how I eat mine. I mix it in 8oz on Crystal Light, and lit it sit in the fridge for an hour. I swear to god after an hour in the fridge it's like eating applesauce :p

RE: Psyllium Husk Powder

What does Psyllium Husk powder do other than cleanse the bowels and aid digestion? What time during the day is the best time to take it. Sorry if I'm asking repetitive questions, but I'm new here.
I see it at the store (Brand: Colon Cleanse) and thought it was just for constipation.

Thanks..

JG1 said:

Thats how I eat mine. I mix it in 8oz on Crystal Light, and lit it sit in the fridge for an hour. I swear to god after an hour in the fridge it's like eating applesauce :p

Hot damn! Great idea! I've just been putting in 5 grams in a small glass of water, then chugging it as fast as I possibly can. I do that 3 times. I think I'll try your idea :)

Top Bottom