Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psyllium husk and meals

Devenv

does anyone on here recommend taking psyllium husk with my meals to Aid with digestion and Aid would getting more fiber in my diet? I have a problem with constipation sometimes after my meals where I feel like I need to go but I can't go. Do you think it's a lack of fiber in my diet or do you think I need to try something else with my eating

You need to drink a lot more water, if you feel constipated you need more liquid in your diet

psyllium husk is not something you SHOULD NEED if you are already eating a proper diet.

it can also backfire on you, example those with crohns or other gut issues can actually die from taking it!

having said that if you follow a low fiber diet and insist on doing that it CAN BE a good option

How to lose weight properly

:qt:HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT PROPERLY:coffee::coffee:

1. Experiment with intermittent fasting

Intermittent fasting (IF) is a type of diet that involves taking regular short-term fasts and eating smaller meals throughout the day.

Several studies have been conducted:

Short-term intermittent fasting, which may last up to 24 weeks, has been shown to help overweight people lose weight, according to Recent Study.

The following are the most popular intermittent fasting methods:

1. Fasting on different days Fast every other day and eat regularly on non-fasting days, according to ADF. The new version is On fasting days, Recent Study recommends consuming only 25–30% of the body's energy requirement.
  2. The 5:2 Diet entails fasting on two days out of every seven. Eat 500–600 calories on fasting days.
  3. The 16/8 approach entails fasting for 16 hours and only eating for 8 hours. The 8-hour timeframe for most individuals is from midday to 8 p.m. A study of this strategy indicated that participants consumed less calories and lost weight when they ate for a limited time.

2. Starting the day with a protein-rich breakfast

1. Protein can help individuals feel full by regulating desire levels. This is mostly due to a drop in adrenaline, the hunger hormone, and an increase in peptide YY, GLP-1, and cholecystokinin, the satiety hormones Trusted Source.
  2. The hormonal consequences of having a high-protein breakfast can continue for several hours, according to research conducted on young people by Trusted Source.
  3. Eggs, oats, nut and seed butters, wheat oats, salmon, and brown rice pudding are all fantastic high-protein breakfast options.

3. Having a comfortable night's sleep

1. Getting fewer than 5–6 hours of sleep every night has been linked to a higher risk of obesity in several studies Trusted
  2. Source. This is due to a number of factors.
  3. According to research, inadequate or poor-quality sleep lowers metabolism, which is the mechanism through which the body turns calories into energy. When your metabolism slows down, your body may retain excess energy as fat. In addition, lack of sleep can lead to an increase in the synthesis of glucose and stress, both of which promote fat accumulation.
  4. The appetite-controlling hormones leptin and ghrelin are also affected by how much sleep someone gets. Leptin transmits full information to the brain.

does anyone on here recommend taking psyllium husk with my meals to Aid with digestion and Aid would getting more fiber in my diet? I have a problem with constipation sometimes after my meals where I feel like I need to go but I can't go. Do you think it's a lack of fiber in my diet or do you think I need to try something else with my eating

Drink more. Or add actual real food roughage. Do you (!!) not eat vegetables?

[h=2]Psyllium husk is an important supplement to take for good digestion and take a lot of water to reduce constipation[/h]

go for real food ...low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein .. drink plenty of water ..

Top Bottom