Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

psyllium husk (fiber) = laxative?

Hi.
I just bought some psyllium husk.
On the package it says something like use it as a laxative, against constipation or to make your shit more liquid.

So, why would i use such stuff when i'm trying to bulk? i can't see any positive aspects for bulking on the package...
Or did i buy something wrong?

skinnyfromtoptobottom said:
Hi.
I just bought some psyllium husk.
On the package it says something like use it as a laxative, against constipation or to make your shit more liquid.

So, why would i use such stuff when i'm trying to bulk? i can't see any positive aspects for bulking on the package...
Or did i buy something wrong?

It helps digestion also by increasing the food breakdown. Yes, it will help you bulk if your body is constipated or cannot breakdown the amounts of food you eat; thus, it sits in your intestine waiting to be moved or broken down. Affecting your results.

Mr.X

but when it says laxative on the package, then for me it sounds like it would just empty my stomach regardless of the food being already processed or not. everything that has been processed and also everything that has NOT been processes will just be put out of the stomach and shit out. that's what it sounds to me..

well, but i'll just try and see what happens.
should i add 5g to each meal or shouldn't i take it more than 2-3 times a day?

skinnyfromtoptobottom said:
but when it says laxative on the package, then for me it sounds like it would just empty my stomach regardless of the food being already processed or not. everything that has been processed and also everything that has NOT been processes will just be put out of the stomach and shit out. that's what it sounds to me..

well, but i'll just try and see what happens.
should i add 5g to each meal or shouldn't i take it more than 2-3 times a day?

Take 10g right before bed....don't split throught day yet.

Mr.X

why shouldn't i split over the day yet?
when should i start to do that?
and don't you think that 10g at once is too much?

before i go to bed i already take ~50g protein + omega3 oil. so should i really add 10g instead of 5?

why shouldn't i split over the day yet?
because you might slow down digestion too much...

when should i start to do that?
anytime you want

and don't you think that 10g at once is too much?
no

before i go to bed i already take ~50g protein + omega3 oil. so should i really add 10g instead of 5?
good, so 10g fiber will help slow down the digestion further keeping catabolism off for the 8hrs (maybe)

Mr.X

Top Bottom