Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protien 300 + grams ?

bigbusdriver

i can't do it, not clean any way, i am sooo freakin stuffed and that is keeping my fats below 20 grams and carbs between 75-100 grams, by the time i get to my 6 th meal i am ready to gag

any advice ?

I don't know what to tell you. I'm contest dieting and am eating about 350-400 grams of protein per day!
What tou didn't say was how often you train, how much you weigh or what types of protein you are eating.

If all of these factors are accounted for, I say:

Suck it up and chow down!

Drink it. Get good protein shake and make 3 of those a day and try to wake up in a middle of the night and have one more. Instead of water, most of the day, drink non-fat milk(it's 80% of water), eat cottage cheese(low-fat), tuna in water, tripple Wendy's, steak with egg before bed, take digestive enzymes and eat 3-4 yogurts daily.
Really, it's easier then its seems, just use the right sources and convince yourself that you like it.

Protein shakes will help get the extra protein in you. Eat foods like chicken, tuna, lean red meats, fish, nuts, peanut butter, ect.. It should not be that hard to get that Protein down. Good Luck!

M18

Top Bottom