Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Tablets

"OBESSED"

Does anyone know the best protein that a builder can get and does it come in the tablet or pill form because the powder is just so hard for me to get down.

:confused:

How much do you weigh? You should be getting about 1-1.5 times your bodyweight (in pounds) of grams of protein per day. So if you weigh 150 pounds, you should eat 150-225 grams of protein per day.

Whether or not you use protien powders doesn't really matter. Protien supplements are just food. If I eat 6 ounces of chicken breast or 3 scoops of whey protein, I'm getting 60 grams of protein from either one.

The only time that protien powder actually has a better effect than whole food is during and after training. At those times, whey protein is good becuase it digests very quickly which will help you recover.

You really sound like a total newbie, which is fine, but you need to do some reading if you want to learn to train correctly. I recommend going over to www.t-mag.com and reading some of their training and eating articles.

Solgar makes a protein tablet... it is worthless. Think abou it his way.

Lte's say each tablet has a gram of protein... ho many would you need for your daily intake? Pathetic, huh? :)

:destroy:

I've never heard of any protien coming in pill form, but that's just me. You need to include more chicken and other sources of real food for protien if you can't take the powder.

if you dont have the time to eat real foods then take protein powders.. If you dont have enough time to make a 2 minute shake stop weight lifting!

buy a better tasting powder. if its too difficult to drink it, chances are you have some "butt" protein. buy a quality brand.

Top Bottom