Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shakes as main source of protein.

youngguns said:
Egg white powder, what is the major difference between that and whey? How is the taste?

Oh and LOL@ that guy thinking I'm SANDOW
whey = digested ~30 minutes or something like that... real FAST

MPI, and other "whole food" type (not sure how to explain it) are slowly digested... I throw a scoop in with my oats in the morning, ect. Have some ANPB with it before bed.... It doesn't leave you craving more food in an hour like whey does (from my experience).

I get a blend of MPI (40%) and Egg white (40%) with some other stuff like egg yolk (10%), glutamine (5%) and aminos (5%) in there too... i pick whatever flavor i want and choose my sweetener.. mixes beautifully, tastes Great.

I got pure MPI one time... chalky as all hell, didn't mix, clumpy... gross.

I started getting blends of it, PERFECT.

lol... you... Sandow? lololol

youngguns said:
ok, I didn't know steroids make you guys fucking women. Ya I don't know the guy I talked shit to, and I don't care, because someone with an opinion they can't back up mine as well not say anything at all. However now I do know he has been in the game I love, and you say he's a good bro, if he took it seriously I apologize.

GREAT YOU HAVE YOUR OPINIONS, why say them? who cares? Either show facts, or at least TRY to explain why I, or anyone should spend that amount of money, or time cooking, to get the exact same results. I know none of you who say food is better can do this, so leave your opinion at the door. The question at hand is are shakes as good, the answer is yes. You don't agree? Great, either prove why, or don't confuse the person who asked the question. Because the only answer is Yes, shakes are an adequit substitute, even if you got 100% of your protein from whey, IT IS OK.

man your just too gay

"keep your jewish comments to yourself" is somthing you could only say to me over the internet so enjoy it.. i would enjoy slicing your neck you cock sucking fagget

The funny thing is the "whey sayers" are asking everyone to prove why food is a better source of protein, but they cannot prove why whey is a better source of protein than food is. Hey Youngnuts, if you cannot show scientific PROOF of why whey is a better protein source than whole food is, why don't you shut the fuck up? You cannot back up anything you say at all. If you cannot see the difference in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes, etc that whole food has to offer over some whey in a jar, then I am really disappointed in the Canadian educational system. I use protein shakes all day long as a SUPPLEMENT which is what they are. They definatley have their place, and no one is saying that they do not. Get over it already.

The Biological Value (BV) of a Protein is a value that measures how well the body can absorb and utilize a protein. The higher the Biological Value of the protein you use, the more nitrogen your body can absorb, use, and retain. As a result, proteins with the highest BV promote the most lean muscle gains. Whey protein has the highest BV value, rating as a 104. Egg protein is only second to whey rating as a 100 with milk proteins being a close third rating as 91. Beef rates as an 80 with soy proteins a distant 74. Bean proteins, due to the fact that are plant-based proteins, only rate a 49.

jijipuku said:
The Biological Value (BV) of a Protein is a value that measures how well the body can absorb and utilize a protein. The higher the Biological Value of the protein you use, the more nitrogen your body can absorb, use, and retain. As a result, proteins with the highest BV promote the most lean muscle gains. Whey protein has the highest BV value, rating as a 104. Egg protein is only second to whey rating as a 100 with milk proteins being a close third rating as 91. Beef rates as an 80 with soy proteins a distant 74. Bean proteins, due to the fact that are plant-based proteins, only rate a 49.
checkmate? :artist:

"
The Biological Value (BV) of a Protein is a value that measures how well the body can absorb and utilize a protein. The higher the Biological Value of the protein you use, the more nitrogen your body can absorb, use, and retain. As a result, proteins with the highest BV promote the most lean muscle gains. Whey protein has the highest BV value, rating as a 104. Egg protein is only second to whey rating as a 100 with milk proteins being a close third rating as 91. Beef rates as an 80 with soy proteins a distant 74. Bean proteins, due to the fact that are plant-based proteins, only rate a 49."

Thank you. That was a good post. I personally cannot live off of powders alone. And you do need a lot more than just protein to grow muscle. But again I appreciate you making an educated post bro. Good show.

dsh89 said:
"

Thank you. That was a good post. I personally cannot live off of powders alone. And you do need a lot more than just protein to grow muscle. But again I appreciate you making an educated post bro. Good show.
There, one of my minions proved it for me. However I did not need to prove anything, the question was is whey as good as meat, I said yes, it is a protein, only a VERY VERY simple mind could not understand that. For you to say MEAT is better, than there needs to be proof. Anyways, I won ;)

Top Bottom