Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shakes as main source of protein.

youngguns said:
you talk out of your ass. whey is the best bang for your buck x10, literally.

hey yougguns, you're a fucking fag.. shut your fuckin mouth a while and give us all a fuckin break you little piece of shit.. and if thats you in your avi then aside from being a fag you also look arab which is even worse you homo

niv said:
hey yougguns, you're a fucking fag.. shut your fuckin mouth a while and give us all a fuckin break you little piece of shit.. and if thats you in your avi then aside from being a fag you also look arab which is even worse you homo
Wow! now that I g-bombed youngguns, People are gonna say its an israeli.american conspiracy..

For me, shake in the morning, post workout and before bedtime. 144gm protein

Food intake:
Breakfast : bagel, oatmeal
Snack
Lunch: 2 chicken sandwiches, or 4 jr double cheeseburger (to make 2 burgers, toss the buns from 2 of them)
Snack
Snack then head to the gym
Dinner: salad and some sort of protein, beef, chicken, pork, fish.

doing this last 3 months have really made me stronger and bigger.. but weight still same, must be replacing the fat w/muscle. Also this is the first time for me repping 315 x 6-7 reps. never before did that.. best was 285 x 8 reps. taking 2 shakes/day. and eating relatively same food, and cycle as well.

niv said:
LOL............youngguns is a gay raghead :p

youngguns said:
remember you talk out of you ass, shut theee fuck up

I agree with everything everyone else has said about this comment. It is rediculous for you to think you can talk to people like this. This is a forum, meant for sharing free information about whatever topics are posted. This particular thread is debating whether whey is better than real food as a protein source. NOT, who talks out of their ass. We all eat crazy amounts of protein, so i'm pretty sure that causes our asses to make some noise, but i wouldn't call that talking. I am normally not one who makes judgements according to age, considering I am not very old myself. But you have to be the most immature 20 year old I have ever encountered. You need to stop making worthless posts. You make close to 40 posts a day, but if they are all about ass talking, then you really aren't helping anyone and shouldn't be making them.

As for whey vs other protein: whey is a fine, cheap form of protein. But remember that it is cheap. It is faster digesting, making it less valuable to your muscles, unless consumed directly after a workout. This is general information. So it will affect different people differenly. Some people can consume 80% whey and make gains, most of us can't. This is purely genetics. But remember, in most situations, you get what you pay for. A salmon fillet is a bit more expensive than whey, but a much better source of protein and calories.

ps- there is only one "e" in the word the.

ok, I didn't know steroids make you guys fucking women. Ya I don't know the guy I talked shit to, and I don't care, because someone with an opinion they can't back up mine as well not say anything at all. However now I do know he has been in the game I love, and you say he's a good bro, if he took it seriously I apologize.

GREAT YOU HAVE YOUR OPINIONS, why say them? who cares? Either show facts, or at least TRY to explain why I, or anyone should spend that amount of money, or time cooking, to get the exact same results. I know none of you who say food is better can do this, so leave your opinion at the door. The question at hand is are shakes as good, the answer is yes. You don't agree? Great, either prove why, or don't confuse the person who asked the question. Because the only answer is Yes, shakes are an adequit substitute, even if you got 100% of your protein from whey, IT IS OK.

YG... where's that thread where we had this discussion in Diet forum before?

shakes are too broad a term IMO...

whey, i only use around training time.

MPI (Milk protein isolate) and Egg white powder blend i use as anytime protein, fills you up... never lets you down.

Top Bottom