Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shakes for ectomorph

zynaeshi

hey I am an ectomorph I'm really skinny I'm about a 135 pounds only. I'm looking into using protein shakes or muscle shakes that bulk I have been training for one year and then some I've gained maybe about 10 lb so far. Can you recommend a shake that I can add to my diet oh, I've been eating Hamburger Helper and drinking more milk

2 scoops of whey protein 16oz milk and 4 tbps peanut butter thats a great protein shake will make you grow big time

hey I am an ectomorph I'm really skinny I'm about a 135 pounds only. I'm looking into using protein shakes or muscle shakes that bulk I have been training for one year and then some I've gained maybe about 10 lb so far. Can you recommend a shake that I can add to my diet oh, I've been eating Hamburger Helper and drinking more milk

No need. Keep on doling what you're doing if you added 10lbs.

Slamming protein shakes is just going to give you digestive issues. What you want to do is learn to cook and start eating more good real food.

hamburger helper? come on man, that’s sodium infested. you can go about it in a healthier way.

Top Bottom