Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Shakes--Any non blender ones?

15yroldinNY

Hey, I am looking for a protein shake I can maybe just stir in a cup or something. I cant use my blender in the morning, cause my family is sleeping.
I buy my stuff at GNC. Thats the only place I have access too. I am 15.
Thanks guys.

get a Gatorade bottle and a funnel. Put the liquid in first and then funnel in the protein. Shake it up and you can take it with you.

How about a shaker cup...you can get one at your local grocery store (safeway, longs-drungs etc...), it's usually in the plastics section...it's a bottle with a cap that can be unscrewed and there is usually a pop top.

Once you get it...put some water in the bottle then add the protein...screw the cap back on and shake the hell out of it...works great :)

P.S. you can get very cheap protein via online ordering
www.proteinfactory.com

Mr.X :cool:

I agree with Mr. X. I buy the 1 litre tupperware containers and they work great. I also only have access to a GNC so I just bought a 10lbs container of N-large and it mixes great in a tupperware container.

yeah... if you absolutely can't use a blender then go for a cup with a lid... but i personally carry my little hand mixer everywhere i go... (its one of those braun one)... does the job great (even breaks up ice), easy to clean up and you can carry it around with you...

i'll never leave home without it !!! :)

Some brands

Isopure mixes with a spoon and tastes good with water, Just Whey by Sportpharma, Problend 55 by HumanTech, I think NitroTech doesn't need a blender either. Just to name a few.

GNC sells two shaker cups....

one is a neat little cup with a snap on top...

the other one is the same size and takes a
battery and actually is a mini blender!

they are both very small... i carry mine in a
backpack everywhere!

Optimum and EAS work pretty well for me. I got one of those little mixer cups like cozmo did........they really work well and I am glad I bought mine.

I agree with cozmokramer, the eas low carb ready to drink shakes all taste great. A lot of the proteins on the market now can be mixed with a spoon: cytopro, designer protein, isopure, sportpharma, vyopro.

Top Bottom