Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shake after workout or after cardio?

Spunky

I start cutting tommorow.. im gonna workout for 50-60 minutes and then 45 minutes of cardio.. do u guys consume your protein after the cardio or between workout and cardio?

I know this sounds like such a simple question.. I would think it would make more sense to consume the protein shake after you are completely done w/ workout and cardio.. but figured i'd get your opinions.

ive always had my shake after everything. whether i train and do cardio or dont do cardio i have it after everything. just my opinion, and im not sure if theres a right or a wrong way of doing it

I have my protein shake after the cardio because I think I would vomit if I had it first. I see what your getting at though, people say have a shake within 30 minutes of working out

insulin levels are the highest when just finishing a workout either being cardio or lifting, so right after your whole workout drink the protein but make sure it doesn't have any fat and only low amounts of sugar.....

I always take my protien after the workout. I think if I took it before cardio I'd puke. Drink alot of water also.

If your trying to gain size you need a 3-1 carb pro drink within 1 hour of workout....If your cutting Pro at least 60grams within 1 hour of work out .....Cardio at nite or first thing in morning...

Top Bottom