Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Pudding without the Milk here

D00fy

After experimenting i discovered pudding could be made without make

1)FAT FREE SUGAR FREE PUDDING MIX NEEDED
2)1Scoop Whey Protein
3)About 1 and a half TBSP LowFat Cottage Cheese
4)About 1 1/3 water about

trow in blender and blend for like 50secs or whaeva ,pour it out ,let it rest in fridge and BOOM PROTEIN PUDDING

for me it was like
24protein
24carbs
0Fat

Just be ready for some sodium retention ,drink lots of water:)

or u could have
1 SCOOP WHEY and add water very slowly until u get a thick mixture. put in fridge to make it extra cold or use icecold water to start with. Add equal packet for extra sweetness

YUMO!

PRO=24
CARBS=1

When bulking I love making pudding with skim milk and adding about 3 or 4 scoops of protein powder in it. Very low fat from the protein, medium carbs from the milk, and a sh!t load of protein from the milk and protein powder. When cutting, I might make this once a month just for a treat. I might have to try the water idea out though, b/c I do like pudding quite a bit.

Would this pudding be ok to eat post workout? I usually drink a protein shake with carbs about 8 pm after workout.

i guess its a good postworkout meal ,but dont u want a insuline spike? trow some dextose into that mix and u got a good postworkout meal:)

I agree with Doofy about adding carbs post workout. If your going to eat this after working out you may as well use normal fat free pudding mix. Id save this recipe for when you want to keep GI low. Just my thoughts

Top Bottom