Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which protein from Proteinfactory.com is the best?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Al things considered like protein quality, price, and taste, which protein powder from proteinfactory.com is the best? Thanks

It all depends on what you want them for. Blends of protein are always better than individual formulas. For example;

wpc digests in 15min and is the common protein, soy for lactose intolerants 30 min digestion, hydro has very easy digestion maybe 5-10 min, casein time realesed 2-3 hours slow digestion ect... they are all different, blend them.

I knew a guy in college known as superdave. Kind of funny. I am about to order from them, and depending what you want, Alex will talk you through it on the phone. I like their site and am anxious to order.

I have really liked the Penta-Pro which is a blend of 5 proteins -- from the Proteinfactory site:

20% CFM Whey protein Isolate
20% Soy protein isolate
20% Egg Protein
20% Caseinate Protein
20% Hydrolyzed whey 1400

I've gone through about five 10 lb bags of the plain vanilla Penta-Pro, sweetened with Splenda. I mix it with skim milk and raw egg whites. The taste is pretty good and it digests well. I like it.

superdave said:
I like the neutral flavor of the whey isolate and also like their egg yolk powder too-nice and richand use sugar free pudding mix in with it and some ice and water.
Pistachio pudding mix makes it taste damn good

I like the penta pro as well although I have taken so much of the vanilla it is getting old. The chocolate is good also but the cocoa adds some weight and dilutes your protein a bit.

The blend of proteins is excellent.

Splenda is a good sweetener.

you guys that use the penta pro should really consider going with a custom blend that doesn't have soy in it. that shit is horrendous for you.

i usually just buy one bag of whey isolate and one bag of casienate. then, depending on which meal it is (early morning, post workout, evening, etc) I will use either one or the other or a blend of the two. You want fast absorption in the a.m. and post workout (isolate), and slower absorption during the day (blend), and the slowest possible absorption right before bed, (casienate).

I make up my own
20% cfm
20% ion
20% casienate
20% 1400
10% egg
10% soy
Penta pro is also good. Do you want a mrp or just protein? Penta pro with carbs and fat is a great deal I think.

Stonecold whats the deal with Soy??

Top Bottom