Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Muscle Gains

sweets

i know protein intake promotes lean body mass BUT
if eaten in high quantities (let's just say 1g/lb-seems pretty high to me, atleast) would that mean it would promote muscle GAIN??? :confused:
i'm not looking for an increase in muscle/volume but am trying to drop bf%. should i stick to a 40-30-30 diet or a high protein(1g/lb), moderate fat & low carbs diet????
...with a twist of eca, of course.

I would go with the high protien moderate fat and low carb diet. If your cutting total calories I don't think you'll have any danger of building muscle.:D

we meet again, rockaho. i just don't want to bulk up like all the guys i've read... and they're eating between 1g-1.75 g/lb. i just put on muscle volume very easily so i always have to be careful, especially now that i'm eating about double the amount of protein i always have. thanks ;)

my brother's a very lucky man. all he does is surf and he looks better than over half of the guys at my gym. i guess my daddy did something right, after all. :angel: heheh

Top Bottom