Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Misconceptions

So basically, it comes down to a calorie requirement thing?

If I lowered my protein and ate more carbs, I could get away with it?

I don't get that. Because when I eat more carbs, I bloat after the 2nd or 3rd day of extra carbs. Even if my protein is lowered.

sk* said:

Yea, that's why I asked ...

If you go real low on carbs than you usually need more protein as a source of energy.

-sk

Of course, credit where credit is due.

Originally posted by 2Thick

Why is it that people who have less than 50 posts, like you, all of a sudden think that your opinion matters?

Not everyone here has the need to blab up a high post count. I take it this is a basic "fuck you" if you don't spend all your time posting on EF. And censoring posts? WTF?:rolleyes:

L.D. 50 said:

Not everyone here has the need to blab up a high post count. I take it this is a basic "fuck you" if you don't spend all your time posting on EF. And censoring posts? WTF?:rolleyes:

This is coming from a person that has double the number of posts per day than me?

Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.

AAP said:
So basically, it comes down to a calorie requirement thing?

If I lowered my protein and ate more carbs, I could get away with it?

I don't get that. Because when I eat more carbs, I bloat after the 2nd or 3rd day of extra carbs. Even if my protein is lowered.

Carbs usually have more water, so that bloating comes along with them.

AAP, whats your diet look like? How many carbs are you eating daily? Just eating them postworkout?

Just as a non-essential point my GF is a vegetarian and I've been to a few non-meat resturants and must say the food can be very good. I didn't know what I was eating half the time but it wasn't lettuce and carrrots.

JG1 said:
AAP, whats your diet look like? How many carbs are you eating daily? Just eating them postworkout?

I get about 180 grams of protein from my three protein shakes per day .... (AM, post workout and before bed).

I get the other 200 from 3-4 meals throughout the day. In forms of chicken, fish and red meat.

Carbs are usually in the morning with breakfast (not the shake, first meal) and then a few more up until I work out. Then dextrose post workout.

Other than that, I use a multivit, and I keep a bottle of PowerCube (lemon-lime flavored) Arginine and some glutamine peptides in the bathroom that I mix up a dose and drink if I get up and go to use the bathroom.

Yeah... arginine and glutamin may be a shitty supp and over hyped scam and such... but a few others have used it and liked it. Can't hurt can it... it is very cheap.

Top Bottom