Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Misconceptions

I have yet to see one single legitimate study showing that more than 1 g/lb does not equate to larger gains.

I have, however, made far superior gains by upping my intake to 1.5-2x BW. I was replacing carbs, so don't tell me it's just added calories. Since people say it's converted to glucose, I don't know how much muscle 400-800 calories of simple sugar would build anyway.

nelson i dont know what your reply there was, but i hope you know im kidding. i respect you and have been/will do some of the techniques you recommend. it was just a little joke :)

2Thick said:

Cows and chickens eat low quality grain that is low in nutrients. You are what you eat, dude.

Damn... I was just kidding. I am all for eating veggies. Asparagus, Broccoli, Green Beans etc. I just don't know how you could possible get enough protein from those sources. I usually stick with Chicken, Fish and Turkey with Beef thrown in occasionally.... and I always eat my veggies for the fiber.

Frankly I don't care how Nelson replys, I'm curious as to what he has to say. I think 95% of this board would agree with me.

Debaser said:
Frankly I don't care how Nelson replys, I'm curious as to what he has to say. I think 95% of this board would agree with me.

Well, then you should become a mod and have the power to do something about it.

I can't even think how many posts are not phrased in a respectful way. You're doing it because it's Nelson.

Anyway, I would still love to see even ONE legitimate study affirming the 1g/lb rule.

Debaser said:

Anyway, I would still love to see even ONE legitimate study affirming the 1g/lb rule.

LOL... I do not even know who Nelson is.

You will see my data when I post the article.

Top Bottom