Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Misconceptions

2Thick said:

This is coming from a person that has double the number of posts per day than me?

Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.

Yeah, but he doesn't belittle others due to their post count, so I'm failing to see the similarity. In fact I've never seen someone do that before, and can't believe I saw it from A MODERATOR.

Debaser said:

Yeah, but he doesn't belittle others due to their post count, so I'm failing to see the similarity. In fact I've never seen someone do that before, and can't believe I saw it from A MODERATOR.

You fail to understand basic societal structure.

Intelligent and respectful debate and questioning is essential, but being the new kid on the block and disrespectfully addressing your superiors will not be condoned.

You earn respect. It is not given away with registration.

Get off your high horse. You've just become the ONLY moderator that HAS NOT earned my respect. Irony defined.

Originally posted by 2Thick

This is coming from a person that has double the number of posts per day than me?

Ok bro, first of all, being that you are a mod, I would think that you have a working understanding of how things work here. I have 500 bullshit posts that were given to me for becoming platinum. Something I did after a year or so as a jesture of my appreciation for the knowledge that I have gained from this site. They don't mean shit. That would mean that I have less than 30 posts, which makes me your pissing pot, or kettle, if you wish.

Knocking someone because of their post count just doesn't say much for your mod skills.

L.D. 50 said:

Ok bro, first of all, being that you are a mod, I would think that you have a working understanding of how things work here. I have 500 bullshit posts that were given to me for becoming platinum. Something I did after a year or so as a jesture of my appreciation for the knowledge that I have gained from this site. They don't mean shit. That would mean that I have less than 30 posts, which makes me your pissing pot, or kettle, if you wish.

Knocking someone because of their post count just doesn't say much for your mod skills.

What are you talking to me for again?

Debaser said:
Is there an official grounds for moderator suspension? You'd think it would include one of the two:

1. Deleting posts due to simple disagreement, or dislike of the person.

2. Telling new members that their opinions "didn't matter."

Nope, I make the rules and you follow them.

Know your role, kid.

Is there an official grounds for moderator suspension? You'd think it would include one of the two:

1. Deleting posts due to simple disagreement, or dislike of the person.

2. Telling new members that their opinions "didn't matter."

Debaser said:

hy·poc·ri·sy
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
An act or instance of such falseness.

an·noy

*To cause slight irritation to (another) by troublesome, often repeated acts.
*To harass or disturb by repeated attacks.

2Thick said:

Nope, I make the rules and you follow them.

Know your role, kid.

hy·poc·ri·sy
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
An act or instance of such falseness.

Top Bottom