Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein makes me gas

Shanedewis

does anyone here has the same problem after taking protein shakes? ( half an hour) for some reason I gas for hours after taking my post work out shake and I would like to know what to take to diminish this shit, I go to college after the gym and I have to be in the rest room and stepping out of class to blow gases, thanks guys.

1) Are you using a blender or shaking it up and not allowing the air to settle before gulping it down?
2) Is it a whey concentrate? You might be better off with an isolate (like that sold by N2BM.com) as you might be lactose intolerant

it makes me feel like crap and bloated too

here is a crazy thought: stop drinking it!

you don't need a protein shake to make gains. if you need more protein and food is a problem take the supplement GEAR instead, it has super plasma protein. and it won't bother your stomach at all

It could be from a low quality whey concentrate product and you reacting to the lactose. It could also just be a sensitivity to dairy. In the end, why not just eat a piece of chicken instead of the shake?

Top Bottom