Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein intake truth

mercos28

What is the truth behind protein intake? I see these Pro bodybuilders going to the grocery store and putting so much food in their cart. They claim that they are eating four or five hundred grams of protein a day.
I've tried this myself and it drains my bank account and I end up with stomach pain all day

well the science says a weightlifter only needs to avg .6g per pound of bodyweight. so if you weigh 200 pounds around 120g a day on avearge is ample

500g of protein a day is ridiculous unless you are a 300 pound mr olympia who is on every drug under the sun and who doesn't care about their health

professional bodybuilders do eat a lot of protein some up to 1000grams per day
but not all food
i know many of them drink 100gram protein shakes etc
a lot of liquid protein is drank by these guys to make up for the shortcomings

What is the truth behind protein intake? I see these Pro bodybuilders going to the grocery store and putting so much food in their cart. They claim that they are eating four or five hundred grams of protein a day.
I've tried this myself and it drains my bank account and I end up with stomach pain all day

It trains their accounts too

Top Bottom