Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein intake and student budget...

dkivanov

hey, thanks to you guys for your kind responds here at the board... I tried to keep my diet full of protein, but damn, it's not that easy to be a student. One f..cking day I'll graduate with my super business degree and buy supplement manufacturer...
Till then... I cannot afford expensive shakes in little bottles and such, where do I buy bunch (10 lbs?) of protein powder? I searched on-line for long time and only place I could find was at massquantities. Need some comparison shopping. Your advice... thanks bros...
peace out...

i agree proteinfactory.com... And if you eat at your dining hall and it is anything like mine there are plenty of proteins there

Tunafish
Cottage Cheese
Tons of beef and chicken
Scrambled eggs
hard boiled eggs
hot dogs
corny dogs
hamburgers
peanut butter
beef jerky
etc

nutritionexpress.com has tons of supplements at i think 35-55% off usually.
Buy bulk quantities of chicken, tuna and eggs, there usually cheap

Even the cheaper than proteinfactory--after shipping, is nutritionmegastore.com if you buy optimum 10lb bags. Last time I looked they were going for 44.00 flat, and if your total order is over 100.00 it will be shipped at no charge as long as to a US address. Another opinion is wheymilk.com , they are extremely cheap, but I heard it tastes absolutly horrible, and it is unflavored/unsweetened/etc. Things may have changed, but since last time I checked these were the prices.....also I think wheymilk sells 25lbs for 50 dollars-something like that.

BigRugbyMan said:
i agree proteinfactory.com... And if you eat at your dining hall and it is anything like mine there are plenty of proteins there

hot dogs
corny dogs
peanut butter
beef jerky
etc

Are you serious??? Corn dogs??? Lol.

Try ground beef, tuna, cartoons of liquid egg whites, whole eggs, skim milk, and one of the best protein sources: cottage cheese.

Top Bottom