Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Help needed Bad !!!!

K

Kano

I AM having the weirdest problem.. The past three days i everytime i take a protein shake i feel sick to my stomach an get massive cramps that hurt like hell.... I have been taking opt whey for years and never had a problem.. I have a ten pound bag of i and the first half of the bag i had no problems.. I thought something might of happened to it so i bought another one today same problem.. The cramps hurt so bad i am afraide so ever drink a protein shake again.. wtf is happening..

2 bro and never had a problem.. I am cutting now going into my fifth week. But i never had a problem in my six years of trianing.. This sucks the cramps are so bad i can move ...

i am going to try it with like 24 oucnes of water tommrow god help me.. Just so nuts i never ever had a problem with protien beofre

Maybe you've become lactose intolerant? I've got a few friends who cannot digest whey protein because of that. They had to switch to egg white protein. They experienced the same symptoms as well. Just a thought..

Yeah it does suck especially if you like milk, and cheese as much as I do. You should buy a small jug of egg white protein and see if you cramp up with that. If not, then hate to say it, but you probably are lactose intolerant.

Approx 90% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. So it is not unthinkable. And don't get me started on milk :p

dsh89 said:
Approx 90% of the world's population is lactose intolerant. So it is not unthinkable. And don't get me started on milk :p

90%? holy shit is that accurate? i'm glad i fall into that 10% bracket of people who aren't. i'm nothing without my milk and cheese

Top Bottom