Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein drinks

Dr. JK

Hey guys, what brand of Protein do you guys use and hwo much per day of which kind?

I use ISOFLEX (Orange Burst), ISO_PRO ultra low carb & Mammoth 2000
I try to to alternate during the between 2-3 protein shakes. For example I will have my ISOFLEX with some Mango juice after workout and before going to bed the ISO-PRO ultra low carb.

I always try to use 30-40g/serving

Look forward to your replies

here's what i do. i take met-rx meal replacement that comes in a tub container. then i buy a potent protein blend. then i buy some yummy ol muscle milk. and i get all three in the same flavor. and i mix 1 serving of the meal replacement, 1/2 serving of the protein blend, 1/2 serving of muscle milk all in a blender together. along with a 1/2 cup of oatmeal as well. and liquid aminos. 4 times a day.

bigtravis said:
here's what i do. i take met-rx meal replacement that comes in a tub container. then i buy a potent protein blend. then i buy some yummy ol muscle milk. and i get all three in the same flavor. and i mix 1 serving of the meal replacement, 1/2 serving of the protein blend, 1/2 serving of muscle milk all in a blender together. along with a 1/2 cup of oatmeal as well. and liquid aminos. 4 times a day.

Do you find your body gets use to the same protein/mix and have to alternate or change it around every so often?

nah. i listen to what my body tells me. if i get to where i can't stand it no more. i'll just stop for a couple of days. then resume. just kinda break from the norm.

I was going to buy a mass gainer when I was getting my tub of protein but I didn't know which one to get. Any ideas...

I have tried Serious Mass but I honestly didn't feel like carrying that huge bag 10 blocks home. Where do you get suppliments on the cheap?

nutritionexpress.com and the af store .com has some fine supplements

RADAR

RADAR said:
nutritionexpress.com and the af store .com has some fine supplements

RADAR

Nutritionexpress.com is a great site! I used to go the Lindberg's, the store front for nutritionexpress.com when I worked in Torrance, CA. Cool people and very helpful...

My daily shake
Optimum choc. 55g protein (with egg protein blend)
12oz. skim milk (another 6-8 grams of protein)
2 healthy scoops of anpb (about 18-20 grams protein)
1 bannana
shot of organic flax seed oil

I've seen more gains in the past few months sticking with this than i have in the past few years trying different brands of proteins and creatines... Sticking with this for sure.....................

hey bro
get most of my daily protein requirement from food in a day except for my PWO shake....i use isopure zero carb, the ones in the glass bottles (peach mango is by far the best), and 2-3 table spoons of honey or piece of fruit (apple or banana)....peace

Top Bottom