Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein cookies recipe

killerbrinks

what' up guys, I would like to know where to get recipe to make protein cookies, I'm sure I will save lots of money making my own protein cookies or bars than buying them, specially now my budget is low, thank you.

Check out this blueberry protein pancake recipe -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...isode-1-blueberry-protein-pancakes-39790.html

Ingredients:
2 scoops protein powder (such as vanilla isolation from n2bm.com)
1 cup egg whites
1 cup old fashioned oatmeal (uncooked)
1 medium banana
1 cup blueberries
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:
1. Get the dry ingredients ready - in a large bowl mix together the oatmeal, baking powder and protein powder
2. In another bowl mash the banana with a fork
3. Add the cup of egg whites to the the bowl with the banana and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the weight ingredients to the dry ingredients
5. Add the blueberries to the pancake batter
6. Pre-heat a skillet on medium heat and measure out 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.

Creates 4 large pancakes. Nutrition data per pancake:
Calories: 172.5
Protein: 22.5g
Fat: 1g
Carbohydrates: 19.25

If you have egg whites and protein powder that is your base. You can make anything from there with just some added ingredients.

I didn't give up, though; I just took notes and kept on trying! I tried different ingredients, different protein powders, and different cooking approaches until I was able to separate what works from what doesn't.

To make a great batch of protein cookies, you need to remember three important things:

1. Make sure your mixture is no more than 1/8 protein powder, especially if you use whey. Otherwise, the whey will cook and your cookies will turn out rubbery and weirdly bread-like.

2. You need to have some fat in your batter. Egg yolk, nut butter, and coconut butter all work great.

3. Nuts and flaked coconut are a great way to add both crunch and flavor without adding sugar or carbs.

These guidelines aren't the "end all, be all" of protein cookie-making, but I think they represent three really important guidelines to remember.

Top Bottom