Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein/Carb Bars???

GrandMaster

is it worth it to buy a box?? and if so.. what should i look for?

obviously i wont eat them all day everyday.
but like everyone else im fucking tired of eating! lol
so i figure if i get a box of these, i can snack on something well worth it :)

thanks

If you feel they won’t impede your goals, satisfy some type of craving or just give you a BREAK from the daily routine, I don’t see why not.

As far as the type, that is totally a personal preference and if like to chew on the rubbery ones (lol) or something with a little crisp .. the latter I prefer & remind me of a granola bar or something yummy.

CLIF bars are filled with carbs but they are organic so have some benefits..

Met-rx came out with a few decent ones as of late I think…

My suggestion would be to make your own … you probably would benefit better seeing you know what’s in them & if you find a decent recipe, they taste awesome.

Sorry I’m not much help of the brands.

try a Designer Whey "detour" or "u-turn" the small bars are 180 calories 6g fat 16g carbs and 15g protein
but the taste is grrreeaaatt

I like the Labrada or Met Rx bars. I look for my bars to avoid soy protein(or as the last ingredient). Designer does this also.

I also only eat them in "pinch". Have to think about the quality, how they are made. For instance just the way they are binded together to hold. I remember asking Roger at Beverly once why they did not make any bars. His reply was simply that they could not find a way to without compromizing the quality of their product.

Top Bottom