Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars protein shakes ??? what kinds do you like to see when you walk in a gym?

therockrt72

heres my question i got a job working at a small circuit training gym for men and the owner was asking me some questions. so i told him i could give him some help. soooooooo i came here

when you walk into a gym what kind of energy bars or protein bars do you like to see so you can grab for an extra boost of energy??????

What about protein if you where to go with some namebrand type protein
what would you want to pick up????

energy Drinks????? whats good??????

well.. whenever buying protein i usually go for the liquid "low-carb" gives rouhgly 30g protein for the 250ml..

but now.. i just take tuna :D

Well. I guess this is a pointless post but I already have my workout shake in my gym bag because I'm an athlete. You're talking about impulse buys; which means probably an "energy" drink for the fat soccer moms and fitness guys( loaded with caffeine and sugar like Starbucks).

what I like, for example in my gym they make PWO shakes with a good quality whey protein or casein, they make it customized with natural fruit juices to what a person wants and at reasonable price. I think they buy it by bulk, brand is NZWP (fonterra).

About the only protein bar I will eat is the PureProtein brand at 170 cals and 20G of protein. If I were to impulse buy a single size protein drink, it would probably be MuscleMilk because it's what I use anyway.

I normally don't even grunt hi as i walk by the counter, let alone buy anything. But if you were to offer winny jello shooters I might oblige.

Top Bottom