Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Bar Question

Blue Steel

Hey fellas I just found 6 chocolate Pure Protein Bars I had under my bed. I totally forgot about them they must have been there for about 2 or mayby 3 years. I dont want them to go to waste but I'm not really a protein bar man anymore, I was just wondering if you guys had any shake ideas for them.

Some variety you can use with protein bars is: putting them in the microwave for about 30 seconds....different consistancy. Or I like to take the bar, break it into little chunks, or roll little chunks into balls, and then put them in a bag in the freezer and then you can suck on them if you are craving something to snack on. Hopefully those tips help you think of something....

Ryan

MuscleDm said:
roll little chunks into balls, and then put them in a bag in the freezer and then you can suck on them
Ryan

Sweet. Sucking on balls

MuscleDm said:
Some variety you can use with protein bars is: putting them in the microwave for about 30 seconds....different consistancy. Or I like to take the bar, break it into little chunks, or roll little chunks into balls, and then put them in a bag in the freezer and then you can suck on them if you are craving something to snack on. Hopefully those tips help you think of something....

Ryan
Bro- the microwave idea is great, I tried it- much karma.

Top Bottom