Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein absorption fact vs fiction

Leguzamo

I have been reading about protein absorption and how your body can only get in a certain amount at a time. However some big meat had said if you eat more protein regularly your body will start to adapt and you'll be able to absorb more, he also mentioned there are ways to shuttle in more into your body. Is he right and how can I do this a

It's true your body can absorb around 50 grams of protein per time keep that in mind

the meathead has it reversed

the more food you eat, the less your body absorbs over time. that is why huge meatheads as they age end up with major mineral and vitamin deficiencies even though they never missed a meal in 30 years. the reason for this is your body adapts and becomes more insulin resistant over time.

those skinny vegans who guys want to make fun of who eat just fruit and salad actually are able to absorb their nutrition very optimally which allows them to eat very little everyday.

i can take this a step further. look up what the average american eats per day in calories, and then look at how many vitamin and mineral deficiencies they have, now compare that to people in africa or asia who barely eat 1/10th of what americans eat who are actually healthier where heart disease and cancer does not exist

basically over time the worse your gut health becomes, the less you can absorb!! that is why most bodybuilders end up with IBS or crohns which are gut inflammation diseases

I have been reading about protein absorption and how your body can only get in a certain amount at a time. However some big meat had said if you eat more protein regularly your body will start to adapt and you'll be able to absorb more, he also mentioned there are ways to shuttle in more into your body. Is he right and how can I do this a

bro why do guys take insulin, steroids and hgh? so they can absorb more. if you not taking all that shit then of course you won't absorb. you just gonna get fat

It's all a mess. You have to look at the conditions for the studies. So, for example, the one that said optimal uptake was 20g was with young students. Did they even lift?

Complete garbage. What you eat you absorb. So by that logic if I eat an entire pizza I have no worries because I won't absorb all the macros? Nope, I would end up getting fat if I kept it up.

I think if, in addition to animal protein, you use whey from the optimum line

Top Bottom