x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Protein absorption fact vs fiction

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Protein absorption fact vs fiction within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I have been reading about protein absorption and how your body can only get in a certain amount at a time. However some big meat had said if you eat more protein regularly your body will start to adapt and you'll be able to absorb more, he also mentioned there are ways to shuttle in more into your body. Is he right and how can I do this a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Protein absorption fact vs fiction

I have been reading about protein absorption and how your body can only get in a certain amount at a time. However some big meat had said if you eat more protein regularly your body will start to adapt and you'll be able to absorb more, he also mentioned there are ways to shuttle in more into your body. Is he right and how can I do this a

Re: Protein absorption fact vs fiction

It's true your body can absorb around 50 grams of protein per time keep that in mind

the meathead has it reversed

the more food you eat, the less your body absorbs over time. that is why huge meatheads as they age end up with major mineral and vitamin deficiencies even though they never missed a meal in 30 years. the reason for this is your body adapts and becomes more insulin resistant over time.

those skinny vegans who guys want to make fun of who eat just fruit and salad actually are able to absorb their nutrition very optimally which allows them to eat very little everyday.

i can take this a step further. look up what the average american eats per day in calories, and then look at how many vitamin and mineral deficiencies they have, now compare that to people in africa or asia who barely eat 1/10th of what americans eat who are actually healthier where heart disease and cancer does not exist

basically over time the worse your gut health becomes, the less you can absorb!! that is why most bodybuilders end up with IBS or crohns which are gut inflammation diseases
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by Leguzamo View Post
    I have been reading about protein absorption and how your body can only get in a certain amount at a time. However some big meat had said if you eat more protein regularly your body will start to adapt and you'll be able to absorb more, he also mentioned there are ways to shuttle in more into your body. Is he right and how can I do this a
    bro why do guys take insulin, steroids and hgh? so they can absorb more. if you not taking all that shit then of course you won't absorb. you just gonna get fat

Quote Quote posted by Leguzamo View Post
    It's all a mess. You have to look at the conditions for the studies. So, for example, the one that said optimal uptake was 20g was with young students. Did they even lift?

Complete garbage. What you eat you absorb. So by that logic if I eat an entire pizza I have no worries because I won't absorb all the macros? Nope, I would end up getting fat if I kept it up.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

RyanQuinn

I think if, in addition to animal protein, you use whey from the optimum line