Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper hydration

cranny

I've always been one to drink b/n 1/2 and 1 gallon/day. But this is very hard to do. I can't hardly work for having to go piss every 10 min. it feels. Does anyone experience the constant urinating like me when trying to get enough H2O? What are you bro's opinion on how much is enough? Is it nec. to drink at least 1/2 gal. when you're constantly pissing? Seem's like I would be well hydrated w/ slightly less than 1/2 gal. Your thoughts?

People have died from TOO much water...

That being said, I tell my Patients that atleast one clear stream of urine daily is the baseline guide for proper hydration.

Again, this a baseline guide.

"Proper" is a very subjective term.

We get alot of water from the foods we eat too... if u notice your hands getting swolen that means your not drinking enough water, easy indicator. Alot of us drink 1+ Gallons to ensure that we're flushing our system (mainly kidneys). Our kidneys can handle up to 15 liters of water throughout the day.

JarheadChiro: Yes your right people have. I came close one time. It's ONLY when a ridiculous amount of water in consumed in a short period of time... most cases the individuals were forced.

If your pissing is interfering with work just back it down some and kick it back up after work.... that's what I'd do.

Your body will become used to the increased amount of water. You will soon not have to pee as much because your bladder does become a bit bigger and your body learns how to use the water properly.

Kold_Killa said:
Your body will become used to the increased amount of water. You will soon not have to pee as much because your bladder does become a bit bigger and your body learns how to use the water properly.
^^^ I don't belive that.

I've been drinking 1 gallon + for a looooong time. Still piss all the time, lol. Yeah one's bladder will strech, but not the extent where it's capacity will change significantly because you'll just empty it anyhow.

I can honestly say, although I still pee more than the other average guy, that I do pee less then I did when I originally began intaking 1gal+ daily. so I guess we are both right ;)

sgtslaughter said:
^^^ I don't belive that.

I've been drinking 1 gallon + for a looooong time. Still piss all the time, lol. Yeah one's bladder will strech, but not the extent where it's capacity will change significantly because you'll just empty it anyhow.

i second him, i have been drinkin well over a gallon a day at work, and i piss atleas eveyr hour or maybe more.

But i dont mind, they cant yell at me for having a overactive bladder, besides, if they did, i would get my doctor to write me a note lol

but still i piss clear all day except after meals/vitamins, etc.

i know its hard but hey gotta keep the insides flushed!

I try to drink about 1.5 gallons a day. My rule of thumb is that if I piss clear.. i'm drinking enough. Well that doesn't hold true after meals or vitamins where my piss is brighter than the sun.

Top Bottom