Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper carb loading help!!

Never really herd a lot of people (carb loading) before a work out but shit just drink you a V8 fusion 30mins-1hr before you work out, its like 80 gs bam!. From a body building stand point there is a extreme amount of de carbing before the load. I'll usually stop the intake of carbs on sunday all the way until weds. I'll take my current weight at the time and multiply it times 5 and that will give me the amount of carbs to eat until the show. So lets say weight 200lbs x 5 = 1000. I'll have to eat 1000gs of carbs from thursday-saturday morning before the show.

Day 1: Moderate Carb/Cardio at maintenance calorie intake.
Day 2: Low Carb/Upperbody Supersets at a caloric deficit, either through diet or cardio.
Day 3: Low Carb/Lowerbody Supersets at a caloric deficit, either through diet or cardio.
Day 4: Low Carb/Cardio at a caloric deficit, either through diet or cardio.
Day 5: Low Carb/Full Body Workout with daytime calorie intake should be slightly less than they were during the previous days. The carbohydrate load should follow immediately after evening training.
Day 6: Carb Load/No training
Day 7: Moderate Carb/Power Training (Squats, Deadlifts and Bench Presses), eating slightly above maintenance.

Not sure if thats what ur looking for but I prsonaly prefer IF diet for cutting or just staying lean while bulking

But thats pretty much how carb loading works, around 4-5 days with lil to no carbs and around 2-3 days where u eat as many carbs as u can

Ohh and google is ur friend, u can find all ur answers and more :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Day 1: Moderate Carb/Cardio at maintenance calorie intake.
Day 2: Low Carb/Upperbody Supersets at a caloric deficit, either through diet or cardio.
Day 3: Low Carb/Lowerbody Supersets at a caloric deficit, either through diet or cardio.
Day 4: Low Carb/Cardio at a caloric deficit, either through diet or cardio.
Day 5: Low Carb/Full Body Workout with daytime calorie intake should be slightly less than they were during the previous days. The carbohydrate load should follow immediately after evening training.
Day 6: Carb Load/No training
Day 7: Moderate Carb/Power Training (Squats, Deadlifts and Bench Presses), eating slightly above maintenance.

Not sure if thats what ur looking for but I prsonaly prefer IF diet for cutting or just staying lean while bulking

But thats pretty much how carb loading works, around 4-5 days with lil to no carbs and around 2-3 days where u eat as many carbs as u can

Ohh and google is ur friend, u can find all ur answers and more :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom