Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper carb loading help!!

I always hear talk about carb loading before a work out but not a lot of information on how much when how long before.... U get it. So my question is for bodybuilding how long before work out to carb load and does it make a big difference?

^^That's called eating.
Carb loading is hundreds of grams of carbs in a specific time frame.

Yeah aka glycogen loading to get ur body to have more glycogen.levels building up prior to an endurance event for ex.... Basically ud carb load few days before...if u really want it.to be eff. Carb load after a workout for 3 days prior to event or w.e

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Better ask experts about that thing..We all know that no can understands you better that those who have masters their profession.

Personally, I would begin the day/evening/night before... if you do this and also drink plenty of water you will notice a difference in amount of weight you can lift or distance running endurance.

Additionally, I would do this occasionally and not make it a frequent habit.

I definitely eat before the gym and get plenty of carbs in me. But I don't really understand carb loading unless I was running a lot.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom